Home

I'm not impressed...here comes the sh...

This is a discussion on I'm not impressed...here comes the sh... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 11:33 PM   #9
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I\'m not impressed...here comes the sh...

UNC1 -- the running animation is completely different in the full version. It's looks really realistic, unlike the demo where they run with something stuck... well, you know...
Old 08-21-2003, 11:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
1 question...do YOU run perfectly....oh....really

Yea, for not being a video game I'd say I run pretty well
Old 08-21-2003, 11:47 PM   #11
Pr*

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN's Arena

OVR: 11

if u cant eplain urself please stop posing crap. I dont know WHAT way u want the players to run like. I dont have a problem with the way the running has looked since 2k.

I guess ur another one of those gamers that gives a game a bad review because of the way their eyes looked or the way the button were placed on a shirt. I played madden like 3 - 5 times in my whole lifetime (I dont lie on this one). I buy a game because of gameplay first, fun factor, features, and graphics is something i barely eve pay attentio to unless the gameplay is intact.

Truthfullly I never like sports games till VC came along on the DC for some weird reason. I liked playing the real sport but when it came to video games all sports games didnt come close to what i expected them to be like till VC came along on the DC.

I think that most people that find dirty uniforms, runnign animations, sky color, and other stupidity like that as ur way of deciding to buy a game are pretty much the ones that tell someone else not to buy the game because of a stupid reason that u cant even explain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2003, 11:55 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN said:
if u cant eplain urself please stop posing crap. I dont know WHAT way u want the players to run like. I dont have a problem with the way the running has looked since 2k.

I guess ur another one of those gamers that gives a game a bad review because of the way their eyes looked or the way the button were placed on a shirt. I played madden like 3 - 5 times in my whole lifetime (I dont lie on this one). I buy a game because of gameplay first, fun factor, features, and graphics is something i barely eve pay attentio to unless the gameplay is intact.

Truthfullly I never like sports games till VC came along on the DC for some weird reason. I liked playing the real sport but when it came to video games all sports games didnt come close to what i expected them to be like till VC came along on the DC.

I think that most people that find dirty uniforms, runnign animations, sky color, and other stupidity like that as ur way of deciding to buy a game are pretty much the ones that tell someone else not to buy the game because of a stupid reason that u cant even explain.

Well, *** clown, I think I explained that the players run like they ae running on tippy toes, something else you don't pay attention to is that I never said for anyone not to buy the game, just my opinion of it. Compare the damn running from ESPN to Madden and you'll see what I mean. ESPN players "trot" down the field like some ponies, Madeen players run, that's basically what I'm saying. For some it's no big deal but for me it's gives the game a feeling that players are just tiptoeing along. It doesn't feel right. You won't understand cause you're not me. It may be different for you, but like you, it's my opionion. So before you come one here and jump on my case, try taking your head out of your *** and look at what I actually said.
Old 08-21-2003, 11:58 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Please close topic, its only fare. We close madden bashing but not 2k4 bashing? And this is on the 2k4 board?? HMMMM...
Old 08-22-2003, 12:00 AM   #14
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:

Mossfan8480 said:

Please close topic, its only fare. We close madden bashing but not 2k4 bashing? And this is on the 2k4 board?? HMMMM...

Like I said in my PM, the mods here are HUMAN. It's really frickin' hard to monitor every single thread on this board.
Old 08-22-2003, 12:01 AM   #15
All Star

OVR: 23

I don't think UNC said anything wrong. Can't people not like a game nowadays??? He didn't say the game sucked, he just said it wasn't what he wanted. ESPN is the only football game I'll be getting this year, but do I have to bash every person on OS who doesn't like it????

Some of you boys act like women.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2003, 12:03 AM   #16
Rookie

Close it if you want, I don't care. But it's sad that a person cannot express their personal feelings about a game with getting sh.. for it. It's how I feel about the game, you may not give two craps about the running...i do...so now I can't say that cause I gotta conform and kiss ***? F that! Some of you need to learn the difference between someones personal opinion and bashing...same goes true for my commetn about the dirty unis...It's my opion...I never said...oh this game sux...Don't buy it...It ain't up to me..it's up to you. When this site starts becoming a club board and not a discussion board...then I'll cahnge my tune...till then...some of you need to recognize.

Thanks to those of you who have tried to be helpful-PEACE
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »