Home

XBox should be the right choice. Right?

This is a discussion on XBox should be the right choice. Right? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2003, 07:52 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: XBox should be the right choice. Right?

Quote:

DaHitman said:
Quote:

SEGA_LOYAL_FAN said:
I dont know if anyone pointed this out or not.

I bought NFL 2k3 for PS2 and Xbox last year(I know i'm ), but one was for my bro's PS2 and mine for the Xbox since i was beta testing Xbox LIVE with it.

The only problem that i saw the PS2 NFL 2k3 had was framerate problem because when u played it on the PS2 and then played it on the Xbox it was smooth...that's all

u knew i wasnt trippin! when i bought it for the ps2 i hated it i was like this game sucks then i bought it for xbox when it was 19.99 and that sh!t played smooth as hell.

me too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2003, 07:55 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Acording to the reviews... the PS2 version of NFL 2k3 was the best one.
But if you want better graphics, go with the Box one.
I think they rated the Ps2 version higher because of the controller, but I played all versions and there is little to no difference.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:19 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:

BlaK said:
I think they rated the Ps2 version higher because of the controller, but I played all versions and there is little to no difference.

I don't they compare it to the Xbox version, I think they compare it to the PS2 Madden. Same with the Xbox 2K3 and Madden... you compare those to each other. Otherwise, those ratings don't mean anything when you put the two 2K3's for PS2 and Xbox to each other.

However I do agree with you about the controller...
Old 08-26-2003, 09:47 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:

MuffinMcFluffin said:
Quote:

BlaK said:

I don't they compare it to the Xbox version, I think they compare it to the PS2 Madden. Same with the Xbox 2K3 and Madden... you compare those to each other. Otherwise, those ratings don't mean anything when you put the two 2K3's for PS2 and Xbox to each other.

However I do agree with you about the controller...

Actually most if not all mags do a platform vs. platform comparison. Obviously Xbox is usually better but occasionally PS2 scores higher because of those awful(imo) xbox controllers. Thats the only thing keeping me from playing xbox. I always find it much harder to control the games when I play on my buddies xbox due to the button placement. It's a shame too cuz it's a great machine. I guess one day a game will come out that will warrant me purchasing an xbox.
Old 08-27-2003, 05:38 PM   #29
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

onetonmartin said:
Quote:

Tears2040 said:
Quote:

onetonmartin said:
Quote:

fishepa said:
Quote:

onetonmartin said:
for 2k3 ... how much better is the 780 for XBOX than the 480 for PS2. I've been told that on an HDTV there is not much difference.

I think you mean 720p, and there is a good difference between that and 480p.

well, I have an HDTV, 5.1 digi, an XBOX & a PS2.. I plan on buying ESPN on the 2nd & can't figure out which platform to go with. The reason i have not gone with XBOX all the way is because I don't like their controller for sports games.

, peace

does this converter work though. Has anybody else tried it? Are the buttons in a logical order (ie.. BLK & WHT = L2 & R2, Y=TRI, X=SQU, A=X, B=CIR)

I have tried another converter and the buttons were all out of order as well as a delay is the button's response. Also, is pressure sensitivity still effective?

Have any of you guys used this converter? Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »