Home

Football Friday Is Here (8-29-03)

This is a discussion on Football Friday Is Here (8-29-03) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2003, 05:41 PM   #41
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Football Friday Is Here (8-29-03)

Quote:

NYJets37 said:
Quote:

Holic said:
It kind of sucks, but its not out of the picture just yet I don't think. It could still happen. I'll be happy just playing my buddies like I always do.

Not out of the picture? The game comes out Tuesday.

You've gotta be kidding, this Tuesday?

Seriously, It'd be nice if they had the feature in, and just not put it in this football friday. No big deal if they're not in, but like I said it'd be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2003, 05:52 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 15

can not wait til wednesday
Old 08-29-2003, 06:03 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm wondering if I should get the PS2 version now instead. Plus I can play my brother online as well. I was going to get the Xbox version because of sound.. graphics.. load times.. friends list.. headset.. but..... I'm already in a Xbox League for ESPN football.. so is online leagues and chit on the PS2 really going to be that much better than Xbox Online experience? At the same time.. I know your paying for the Xbox online service.. so therefore you think it would be better right? hmmmmmm hopefully the lag is at least

Old 08-29-2003, 06:11 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 32

Hey, its microsoft fault. First EA and now Sega. Is this suppose to help NFL Fever. Sad. Time to change my pre-order to PS2.
Old 08-29-2003, 06:19 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

BojTrek said:
No online leagues for X-Box... oh well... this would have been great on X-Box to have a league and stats automatically updated.

DAMN you SEGA... I love and hate you all in one...

It's not even VC or Sega's fault. I'm sure Microsoft did what they did to have people check out Fever2004 and XSN. They did the same thing with WSB2K3. VC could've had that online but Microsoft dragged their feet so Inside Pitch was the only baseball game online. It's really jacked up too. VC hasn't done nothing but show the Xbox love and they get stabbed in the back again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2003, 07:51 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

I remember seeing a interview where one of the VC reps stated that they were still trying to get info on how to implement the Online Leagues into XBL, but Microsoft was BS'ing because they wanted to get XSN up and running.

Well since Sega waited 'til the last FF to share the online features maybe there is some sorta ailent agreement. Let's delve deeper;

1) The original launch was mid August, but now pushed back to 9/2-9/4. Hmmm

2) XSN launches 9/28 and the last FF ( Online Features ) is released 9/29. Hmmm

3) Up until today there was know solid evidence that there was NOT going to be ONLINE LEAGUES on the XBOX. If they knew it wasn't going to be in, why wait to the eve of launch when everyone's anticipation is peaking. Why not let them know well in advance so they can deal w/ it and soak up the other aspects of the game. Hmmm

4) Is it possible that they are hooks in the game to enable the ONLINE LEAGUES via the Hard Drive. ( Possible future download ). Hmmm

5) Did Microsoft request that Sega release the game after Labor Day to allow that weekend for Fever/XSN sales as apart of the Shhh... ( Silent Agreement ) Hmmm

Just some food for thought and keep the hype going...

The Legend of GRANDE grows daily...
Old 08-29-2003, 07:56 PM   #47
BTB
Th*s **n't s** w*rld

BTB's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey Steve I got a question? Did you take these pics of the PS2 version? I got my ps2 hooked up to a sony wega with component cables and the graphics are no where near those in the pics? How do you get em so clear?
Old 08-29-2003, 08:03 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Did someone say there was no trades?....What about injuries...if your guy gets injured will his injury carry over...what about an online draft to customize your team....does anyone know if these options will be aviable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »