Home

Describe the game in one word.

This is a discussion on Describe the game in one word. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2003, 10:15 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Describe the game in one word.

average
Old 09-06-2003, 10:26 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4

Cadallactic!!
Old 09-06-2003, 12:12 PM   #51
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

DouglasMcc said:
I have grown tired of Madden (probably due to the massive amounts of NCAA I played this year) so I will not be purchasing it. But since you brought up the draft glitch.... I seem to remember EA offering replacement discs. Could you link me to the VC site to order a replacement disc for ESPN Football... you know, one with 720P that I can use my 5.1 audio system online, oh and one that will try to beat me.... Guess not.

P.S. Critize Madden til the cows come home. Im sure there are glitches there too. But ignoring the ones in your "pet" game does nothing but tell VC it has idiots for customers (and this comment is aimed at you not this board as a whole).

Two things:

1. My post is in NO way a criticism of Madden. So get off of that horse right now. And btw, if you want to match intelligence with this "idiot", just let me know. FYI, I am a Madden fan as well. Have you NOT been paying attention?
2. VC INTENTIONALLY took out 720p. It's NOT a crash or a mistake. The MISTAKE was that they had the box printed, and they forgot that this would still say that it was supported. And, DUH, they WILL reprint the box. The GAME is correct, the BOX is wrong.

So get your last public shot in at me dude. Make it good, because I'm not going to waste my or everyone elses time with you here. If you think you need to address me directly, you can PM me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2003, 11:36 PM   #52
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
"PSYCHOALPHABETADISCOBIOAQUADOOLOO"

It's Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop.
But the fact that someone else, besides me, quoted P-Funk is quite encouraging.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:43 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 17

Unfinished
Old 09-06-2003, 11:52 PM   #54
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

dissapointing
Old 09-07-2003, 01:43 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Kanobi:
Its not that he doesnt care, I would image he doesnt have the time. I wont go into details, but he's got a full time job that pays alot more than "play testing." Good gosh, if you looked up the picture and price of his 720P plasma TV, well, I know it made me sad I only make a teacher's salary LOL. This guy does put a lot of effort into playing and calibrating these games... his Madden and NCAA sliders were near perfect. I apologize for the tone of my posts Kanobi (but I stand by most of my points). I see your point about it not affecting you... heck, I hope it never does. I would be happy if everyone other than Bill Harris and myself have perfect AI. Why should you suffer too.

Boilerbuzz:
I didnt mean to imply you were the idiot, just ignoring problems with the game will lead VC to think they have idiots for customers and not focus on fixing the A.I. next year. I also do not believe they left it out intentionally, but admittedly, I have no way of know Im right for sure.. and neither do you. I guess it will be one of those "mysteries" we just have to agree to disagree on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2003, 02:37 AM   #56
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I bet half these people haven't even played the game.... Is it just maddenites that don't like to see a better game?... sordove like when they roam the websites giving it a 1 for a user rating to drop the score?

The end game AI is worse in Madden than it has been in 2k4. I have proof.

anyways... my word... we have a new "KING" of football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »