Home

E3 Questions

This is a discussion on E3 Questions within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 03:46 PM   #73
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: E3 Questions

Quote:

ZoneBlitz said:
Have they fixed those menu bugs...last year the menu functions seemed sloppy, file management was pitiful, and there was no autosave.

How were they sloppy? And how hard is it for you to just go and save the game yourself? I don't want and autosave in the game.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:05 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 5

Playcalling A.I., defensive adjustments A.I., defensive reacting A.I., player tendancy A.I., and player and team tendancy A.I.

A.I., A.I., A.I. -- it's what makes the single player gameplay lasting and realistic more than anything.

Everyone repeat with me so that Operation Sports definatly asks about the A.I. It's really Sega's biggest weakness in what are otherwise a fantastic lineup of sports games..
Old 05-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

thejake said:
Will the AI implement a lot of the new features like the weekly practice? Meaning will they practice their players to improve their ratings each week? And since the game will track our favorite plays and keep them in a short cut list, does that mean the AI will try harder to stop the plays we call the most?

Great set of questions

i say they should make it harder to score and wind affecting the flight and swift of the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2004, 09:19 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 7

"Divergence". I had never heard this word until the Sega NFL2K series on Xbox Live. Have they FINALLY figured out the problem? It seems to be the ONLY game to suffer from these errors on Live.
Old 05-04-2004, 09:31 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Blue_Monkey said:
Does the CPU use Play action and draws more than 0 to 1 times a game?

Adding to the accelerated clock questions: If it's there (or some similar system...) how does it work during the last 2 minutes of a half or game? Teams shouldn't be able to run plays with only a 10 second delay between two plays. This is vital when playing longer than 10 minute quarters (or when someone (me) wants to play 15 minute quarters).

yeah... i am very curious about an accelerated clock feature of some sort. This was a great addition to madden and is really the only way i would be able to get realistic stats since i would never play a 12 minute quarter game otherwise. Please see if you guys can get some kind of answer about this
Old 05-05-2004, 03:25 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

chisoxmofo said:
Quote:

Blue_Monkey said:
Does the CPU use Play action and draws more than 0 to 1 times a game?

Adding to the accelerated clock questions: If it's there (or some similar system...) how does it work during the last 2 minutes of a half or game? Teams shouldn't be able to run plays with only a 10 second delay between two plays. This is vital when playing longer than 10 minute quarters (or when someone (me) wants to play 15 minute quarters).

yeah... i am very curious about an accelerated clock feature of some sort. This was a great addition to madden and is really the only way i would be able to get realistic stats since i would never play a 12 minute quarter game otherwise. Please see if you guys can get some kind of answer about this

Yea, I 3rd that. There should be some way to accelerate the clock in order to run a realistic number of plays. Sega could even be a little creative and make it a little more manual. Honestly, as trivial as it sounds, it's the one feature that has me sort of still interested in Madden.
Old 05-05-2004, 02:26 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 4

yeah, thats one of the reasons i played so much madden last year, i could actualy get 10-12 tackles a game with urlacher
Old 05-05-2004, 08:10 PM   #80
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

In your players stat card is there his draft info and the teams (if any) he played for in the past?

Is there an official stat tracked for o-lineman? (sacks allowed,pancakes)

Do players react quicker to tipped balls?

Have special teams improved? ie more options on punt returns, kikoff returns, punt blocks

Are mike Patrick, joe and paul the new
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »