Home

E3 Questions

This is a discussion on E3 Questions within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 04:17 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: E3 Questions

Will there be real nfl records in the game? This would add to the franchise mode alot. If so will the game track these milestones.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:31 PM   #58
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Just wanterd to see if we can make sure the question of "Importing one years franchise to the next years version of the game" can be hit on at E3. I would then have ZERO reservations about buying the next years versions(even though I would anyways). It just really sucks that you spend sooo much time with your franchises but if you want the latest and greatest version, you have to start over. Front Page eventually got to this pint of importing franchises. Hopefully consoles will too...
Thanks,
Old 05-02-2004, 05:03 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 11

Will the CPU AI for kickers be corrected? What I mean is will they MISS any kicks and will they actually attempt kicks this year that would've prompted them to punt last year(45 yard field goals ending up as punts).
Old 05-02-2004, 05:29 PM   #60
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

will punt returns be fixed this year. The punting team was always standing right in front of the punt returner before he caught the ball. Also too many fair catches because of this.

mman19
Old 05-02-2004, 07:33 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 6

Can you edit players equipment during a franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2004, 12:27 AM   #62
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I didn't play 2K4 so if someone can answer these for me then cool. If not, here's mine:

In Franchise Mode, will there be CPU-controlled to player-controlled intitiated trades during the season AND in the off-season? Will there be CPU-to-CPU controlled team trades during the season AND in the off-season? Will there be trades during the draft between CPU-to-CPU or CPU-to-human (a la trading a high second rounder to move up to the first round, etc.). And if so, will these trades be intelligent unlike most sporting game trades?
Old 05-03-2004, 09:23 AM   #63
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

mman19 said:
will punt returns be fixed this year. The punting team was always standing right in front of the punt returner before he caught the ball. Also too many fair catches because of this.

mman19

Adding to your post....will ESPN2k5 correctly keep track of fair-catches? Last year they didn't have a stat category for fair-catches; theirfor, every time you called for a fair catch, the # of punt returns would increase thus decreasing the punt ret average which is not realistic, please add a Fair catch stat column.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:28 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 8

Does the CPU use Play action and draws more than 0 to 1 times a game?

Adding to the accelerated clock questions: If it's there (or some similar system...) how does it work during the last 2 minutes of a half or game? Teams shouldn't be able to run plays with only a 10 second delay between two plays. This is vital when playing longer than 10 minute quarters (or when someone (me) wants to play 15 minute quarters).
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »