Home

What little nuances would you like to see in ESPN Football 2005

This is a discussion on What little nuances would you like to see in ESPN Football 2005 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2004, 12:59 AM   #9
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: What little nuances would you like to see in ESPN Football 2005

I'd like to see the CPU taking struggling players out. Say I get 4 picks by half time (doesn't happen often but for the sake of the arguement), they should put their backup in providing they have a capable backup. Surprised it doesn't do this already really.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:32 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

I wouldnt mind seeing more various injury scenes...from walk offs from the field to an emergency cart carting off a player into the inside of the stadium. Or some cutscenes of players having their ankles retapped by onfield personal..etc

Also i really dig how they put in the peanut vender tossing a pack of peanuts this year but how about some beer venders selling some beer to the fans?...yeah i know that wouldnt probally ever happen but it would be cool

A little more flying chunks of grass is always welcomed too
Old 05-21-2004, 01:34 AM   #11
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Hel, how about some women and children in the fan cutscenes....some families would be nice. You see see closeups of kids with face paint and stuff all the time during real games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 10:11 AM   #12
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Erratic said:
i always wanted to see the RB put his arm on the ground to prevent himself from falling.

I also want the kickers to go crazy when they make big kicks, expecialy gramatica, lol that guy cracks me up.

Old 05-21-2004, 10:17 AM   #13
All Star

OVR: 14

On 3rd or 4th and short, or goalline situations--I'd like to see a zoomed in shot from the sideline of the O-line and D-line coming to the line of scrimmage and getting set. They could add some sort of enhanced crowd audio (louder for the hometeam defense and quieter for the home team offense) just for the few seconds that you are in this view.

The normal overhead view could be placed in a picture-in-picture box in one of the corners so that you could still see how the backers and DBs are positioned without wasting playclock time. Then when the QB is set the camera goes back to normal view.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:47 AM   #14
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Erratic said:
i always wanted to see the RB put his arm on the ground to prevent himself from falling.

I also want the kickers to go crazy when they make big kicks, expecialy gramatica, lol that guy cracks me up.

Ahhhh no, I hate those midget Grammatica brothers. They celebrate every kick like they just won the Super Bowl. I have to admit I loved it when Bill hurt his knee a few years ago celebrating another 19 yard field goal to pull his team within 30 points. I don't like to celebrate injuries, but if anybody deserves it, those little guys do.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:25 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

NEW_ORLEANS said:
i was playing espn football so i can see what i would love to be changed and i found.
do u know when u are on a breakaway td and u slowly let go the thumb stick and they wasp into the endzone but sometimes the d come and ruining it by tackling u well they need to speed it up for when someone is really close to u and the endzone.

I think you mean "waltz into the endzone."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 01:26 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1

Quote:

Kanobi said:
Hel, how about some women and children in the fan cutscenes....some families would be nice. You see see closeups of kids with face paint and stuff all the time during real games.

Yeah, or show somebody sleeping in the stands. Especially during a blowout game. It would be a nice end of quarter cutscene.

HEY! Move over, Garnett, I'M an MVP!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »