Home

Why is it that...

This is a discussion on Why is it that... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2004, 11:11 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Why is it that...

Quote:

Moegames said:
Quote:

CowherPower said:

Man talk about nit picking and putting ESPN under the microscope LOL

How is that putting espn under the microscope? just because I would like them to get the uni's correct
Also do you think the facemask issue is a nitpick as well?
The point that is trying to be made is that these are artist issues,but I'm so sorry if you feel that these are"nitpicking" espn

I was only kidding dude, sorry if i offended you. It might bug me if i were a steeler fan myself and my teams uni's were incorrect, who knows.

The facemask thing never really bugged me and im one of those detail kind of guys that likes everything looking spot on in a videogame that represents real life sports,etc but the face mask thing was never an issue for me.

Everyone is diffrent with what they want in a videogame so i can honestly understand where your coming from by expressing what you want to be fixed or improved.

My question is, during you really notice facemasks during gameplay??
Old 06-06-2004, 11:19 PM   #34
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I was only kidding dude, sorry if i offended you. It might bug me if i were a steeler fan myself and my teams uni's were incorrect, who knows.

The facemask thing never really bugged me and im one of those detail kind of guys that likes everything looking spot on in a videogame that represents real life sports,etc but the face mask thing was never an issue for me.

Everyone is diffrent with what they want in their sports videogame so i can honestly understand where your coming from by expressing what you want to be fixed or improved.

It's all good dude I apologize for sounding out of whack ,I ,like you only want the most realistic experience in the games.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:23 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Moegames said:
Quote:

CowherPower said:

Man talk about nit picking and putting ESPN under the microscope LOL

How is that putting espn under the microscope? just because I would like them to get the uni's correct
Also do you think the facemask issue is a nitpick as well?
The point that is trying to be made is that these are artist issues,but I'm so sorry if you feel that these are"nitpicking" espn

Everyone is diffrent with what they want in a videogame so i can honestly understand where your coming from by expressing what you want to be fixed or improved.

My question is, during you really notice facemasks during gameplay??

Thats true, thats why its never bugged me nor the majority of us. I mean sure some of the facemasks could be an inch higher or so but who's counting inches? Im not...

The uni thing, like i said it may bug me if the uni's for my team were incorrect or something but then again i never ran into an issue like that yet so i cant really comment about that on how i would feel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2004, 04:49 PM   #36
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

fossen said:
Quote:

bigeastbumrush said:
I really don't care about a stripe in a pant leg, but those Eagles unis looked SWEET from the videos. I never saw them wear white tops and green bottoms before. Maybe an Eagles fan can clarify this for me...P2K?

what's funny to me is that the eagles pants in the first pic are a different color than in the second pic. how could that be? did the nfl screw up and then make a patch
Old 06-07-2004, 04:52 PM   #37
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

"what's funny to me is that the eagles pants in the first pic are a different color than in the second pic. how could that be? did the nfl screw up and then make a patch "

You mean things like cameras, lightings and resolution can effect colors too??? Sort of like different TVs can effect how colors look as well. I thought all TVs were calibrated the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »