Home

The post vids with Suzy Kolber...

This is a discussion on The post vids with Suzy Kolber... within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2004, 02:52 PM   #9
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: The post vids with Suzy Kolber...

I know, but I am just saying it is ridicilous comparing ESPN to EA in that aspect, its an insult, sh*t thats like comparing Blossom to Pamela Anderson, you know dude!
Old 06-18-2004, 02:53 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

ronnyballgame said:
yo Dqbell, you are so far off what is truly represented, why don't you go back to your little inferior Madden, because this game is way to much for you buddy, trying to compete with EA, yeah they are, in the aspect of sales. If you played both of these games, you would understand there is a huge difference between the two, and it is an insult to all of the respectable ESPN's fan out there. You are comparing the presentation between EA and ESPN, EA wishes they could be this f*ckin innovative, but no they add a radio show, and update rosters and touch up graphics, nothing big to gameplay. Oh but ESPN re-invents itself every year, so go pre-order Madden 2005, you are not game enough for ESPN.

Old 06-18-2004, 02:55 PM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

ronnyballgame said:
yo Dqbell, you are so far off what is truly represented, why don't you go back to your little inferior Madden, because this game is way to much for you buddy, trying to compete with EA, yeah they are, in the aspect of sales. If you played both of these games, you would understand there is a huge difference between the two, and it is an insult to all of the respectable ESPN's fan out there. You are comparing the presentation between EA and ESPN, EA wishes they could be this f*ckin innovative, but no they add a radio show, and update rosters and touch up graphics, nothing big to gameplay. Oh but ESPN re-invents itself every year, so go pre-order Madden 2005, you are not game enough for ESPN.

Where did Dqbell say ANYTHING that could be even remotely construed as being anti-ESPN or pro-Madden? Take the chip off your shoulder.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2004, 03:01 PM   #12
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

dQbell said:
My concern is are they focusing on the essentials. If the running game remains the same, but we have post game vids of Kobler (that will get old very quickly), what good is that? It is obvious that Sega is trying to compete with EA, so added content is important to them. The ESPN brand is beautiful on the game, but most of my time is with gameplay.

Right here dudes
Old 06-18-2004, 03:02 PM   #13
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Btw, I also feel that the sideline interview stuff was really weak. It sounded like the scene from "Bull Durham" when Kevin Costner is teaching Tim Robbins how to not actually say anything during media interviews("we're just going to take it one game at a time", "we're just happy to be here", etc. ). I for one will be skipping straight thru this stuff.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:06 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

I couldn't wait until this subject was brought up. "We just do what we do and just do it" quote Tyrone Wheatly. I had replayed it at least 15 times.I had my headphones on so I was the only one hearing this. I must have laughed for 10 minutes, not because I didn't like what I saw,but how much of a fool Tyrone sounded. They captured football player soundbites perfectly. I will bust my bizzles to get this damn game!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2004, 03:06 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

coogrfan said:
Quote:

ronnyballgame said:

Where did Dqbell say ANYTHING that could be even remotely construed as being anti-ESPN or pro-Madden? Take the chip off your shoulder.

Spot on brother, he didn't.

Maybe you guys could put down the frickin ESPN kool-aid for a second and realize those interviews suck. I'm buying tow copies of this game and if I think a feature sucks, I'll admit it. I mean christ it wasn't like he took a shot at your mom.

Forget the lip synching, how about the voice acting and writing! For Gods sake both players interviewed were ethnic and the voice overs sounded like they were done by white guys.

An please spare me the "cool down, they will be better next year" crap. If you put them in the game, at least make them somewhat enjoyable. She asked the same F-ing question in both interviews.

Halftime show is great, SC looks good as well. But Kobler can just go back to the glue factory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2004, 03:15 PM   #16
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

Quote:

ronnyballgame said:
Quote:

dQbell said:
My concern is are they focusing on the essentials. If the running game remains the same, but we have post game vids of Kobler (that will get old very quickly), what good is that? It is obvious that Sega is trying to compete with EA, so added content is important to them. The ESPN brand is beautiful on the game, but most of my time is with gameplay.

Right here dudes

He didn't compare anything, he simply said that VC is in competition with EA, so they feel like they have to add features. You responded by indulging in childish name-calling. Just take a deep breath and relax, it'll be ok.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »