Home

New rls date rumor causes stir

This is a discussion on New rls date rumor causes stir within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2004, 01:40 AM   #17
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New rls date rumor causes stir

For the camp who think its not a realistic release date: realize that VC has been working on this game even BEFORE ESPN NFL Football was released. These projects don't start mid year or anything. There is no risk of the game being rushed- VC is very meticulous with the NFL series and has been for years.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:51 AM   #18
Rookie

dump's Arena

OVR: 2

"New rls date rumor causes stir "

that goes w/o saying
Old 07-09-2004, 02:02 AM   #19
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Wouldn't it suck if like they had like this new mind blowing feature or add-on to the game sold seperately and charged you $30 to get it lol???
Old 07-09-2004, 03:36 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 22

ESPN has too much at stake to let unfinished product to go out the door. I ALSO beleive this was their gameplan from the start.

aggressiveness with suprise...i feel was their gameplan for this year.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:58 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Ifiok said:
JULY 20th. Give me a break. I can't believe this. All these gaming sites are lying and you know it. So just shut up about it okay b/c it ain't true.

What isn't true?

What's not true is that the game is coming out on July 20. It's just a rumor. I'm not saying this game sucks, but wouldn't you think that July 20th is pretty early for a pro football videogame to come out?
I mean it's coming out before training camps open. It may affect the rosters. July 20th makes not sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2004, 09:00 AM   #22
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Ifiok said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Ifiok said:
JULY 20th. Give me a break. I can't believe this. All these gaming sites are lying and you know it. So just shut up about it okay b/c it ain't true.

What isn't true?

What's not true is that the game is coming out on July 20. It's just a rumor. I'm not saying this game sucks, but wouldn't you think that July 20th is pretty early for a pro football videogame to come out?
I mean it's coming out before training camps open. It may affect the rosters. July 20th makes not sense.

Would you like to place a small wager on your claim that it wont be out July 20th?
Old 07-09-2004, 09:04 AM   #23
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

Ifiok said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Ifiok said:

What isn't true?

Would you like to place a small wager on your claim that it wont be out July 20th?

IF you make a bet I will have to ban you hahahahahah....Hey anyways I'm so sick of people saying that this game was rushed or the rosters won't be correct....Sega knew what they were doing the whole year and last year...As far as rosters goes if you have x box live you are in luck...IF you have dial-up or cable modem..YOU ARE IN LUCK...For those of you who don't hav e xbox live, You have tools to transfer the download from your computer to your console
Old 07-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #24
Rookie

I guess since everybody here is disagreeing with me I might as well believe that the game is coming out on the 20th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »