Home

Problems with 2K5

This is a discussion on Problems with 2K5 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2004, 05:19 AM   #17
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Problems with 2K5

its a button on the bottom of each post that says quote. Just look for the button after the last line of post, and it should be on the right hand side
Old 08-11-2004, 08:15 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Feel free to scream at me for attempting to justify the games short comings...

I think that in ESPN 2k5 VC did an admirable job of blending ESPN 2k4 with NFL 2k3. If you played NFL 2k3 you'll understand what I mean. They've reintroduced the difference in skill between a star player and just a starter. Its a great concept because it stresses the importance of good gameplanning and intellegent roster management. For example in my Giants franchise I can rely on my corners to make good plays against the pass because they're both rated relatively high (lower 80's). Meanwhile, God help me if my safeties (high 70's) are in single coverage. They'll routinely take themselves out of position by attempting to bat a ball out of reach. I've found the same to be true for blocking and receiving. My o-line flat stinks and as a result I cannot run any counters that are reliant on complicated pulls to make a clear lane. Likewise my starting wide outs (92 and 85) will pull in passes in traffic and work the sidelines. Meanwhile my backups (mid 70's) will run out of bounds after receptions and bobble catches even if they're wide open.

Like I said scream at me if you want.
Old 08-11-2004, 08:20 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

The only thing that peeves me about this game is the clipping (PENALTY) bug and the ball spotting. Everything else is ace. Wish VC would polish their games more.
Old 08-11-2004, 04:51 PM   #20
MVP

KillRoy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhera1
its a button on the bottom of each post that says quote. Just look for the button after the last line of post, and it should be on the right hand side

yeah... i mean after you hit post reply. what if i want to quote more than one person in my post? with the old format all i had to do was hit the quote button on the "enter message screen" and a set of quotes would pop-up in my message. so how do you get it to do this with the new format?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »