Home

Are you guys still loving the game?

This is a discussion on Are you guys still loving the game? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2004, 08:31 PM   #9
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Are you guys still loving the game?

nope Im not feeling the game at all anymore, I haven't played it at all last week. I waitiing for Madden, Ive been playing the **it out of NCAA. I just can't bring myself to play this game anymore because of the really,really bad franchise mode.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78

Last edited by RoyalBoyle78; 08-08-2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old 08-08-2004, 08:39 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

LOL no not alot of people are jumping ship..the ones that are jumping ship MAKE IT LOUD AND CLEAR they are jumping ship and nothing more. There are FAR MORE people that love this game then hate it.

I still never understood how so many people let other people's weak opinions dicate their joy of a game lol. Its like someone jumps up and raises hands and says " I HAD IT WITH ESPN! " and low and behold a few follow them even though they dont even know why. This is the problem with people..they go by what other people say and go with it lol.

ESPN is the best football videogame out there on the market and will be even after Madden is out. Enjoy the game or let the cry babies spoil your fun. Ever hear of people raining on parades? ..thats exactly what is happening to some in here. they are letting the cry babie and nitpickers dicate what is fun and what is not fun..thats sad.

The reviews speak for themselfs - ESPN has not recieved ANY bad reviews..think about it bro
Old 08-08-2004, 08:49 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

I guess some people probably do let other folks opinions infect their thinking but any problem that I have with the game I see with my own 2 eyes on my TV screen. I've been playing the game since NFL 2K and I admittedly look for flaws when it's released each year. Why you ask, because they've had 5 years to polish the game but quite honestly it hasn't been. Polish is very important and this game never has it. But, I still buy it because overall it's a good game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2004, 08:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

i agree Moe, i play what i like, it doesn't have to be the same thing you like, but hey, i'm the one thats gotta do the spendin' and the playin' rite? if you like it, play it, if you don't, then ditch it but don't flame me cause i like it-happy gaming to all, btw, if madden is fun, h***, i'll play it too!
Old 08-08-2004, 08:53 PM   #13
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I haven't really jumped ship, I've just gone back to NCAA. I played 2K5 for like 10 straight days without touching NCAA because the sliders in NCAA were frustrating me and I couldn't get 'em right, but once I did I've been playing NCAA exclusivley for the last week or so.

But I'm more of a college fan than pro fan so that has something to do with it, and I'm excited about UConn's up coming season and....well, not exactly itching to watch my Dolphins.

Both games are very good though.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-08-2004, 08:54 PM   #14
MVP

Dondadda's Arena

OVR: 11

This is the greatest sports game EVER, IMO. I look at the gameplay - it is the best of all time. The franchise problems can be easily remedied, and so can the clipping problem.

I don't believe in the QB scramble, DB AI, or DE blitz "glitches." There are merely issues with the user, not the game.

This game is INSANELY good, and people will be playing this throughout the season and into 2K6. There are a wave of converts out there (like myself), and this is OUR game.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:12 PM   #15
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
LOL no not alot of people are jumping ship..the ones that are jumping ship MAKE IT LOUD AND CLEAR they are jumping ship and nothing more. There are FAR MORE people that love this game then hate it.

I still never understood how so many people let other people's weak opinions dicate their joy of a game lol. Its like someone jumps up and raises hands and says " I HAD IT WITH ESPN! " and low and behold a few follow them even though they dont even know why. This is the problem with people..they go by what other people say and go with it lol.

ESPN is the best football videogame out there on the market and will be even after Madden is out. Enjoy the game or let the cry babies spoil your fun. Ever hear of people raining on parades? ..thats exactly what is happening to some in here. they are letting the cry babie and nitpickers dicate what is fun and what is not fun..thats sad.

The reviews speak for themselfs - ESPN has not recieved ANY bad reviews..think about it bro
your post was really dumb, no offence but by saying you that ESPN is better is just your opionion you do know that...right. Anyway ESPN franchise is messed up so much I can't even play it anymore, I don't want to hear you can turn this off and that off to make the game better and don't use preseason games yada,yada, yada, they messed up franchise mode and I can't play, don't sit there and say ESPN is better then Madden when you haven't even played Madden yet. I've alwasy been a big SEAG fan and I haven't bought Madden the last two years, but this year I will because Im all about franchis emode and I know Madden franchise mode will be good. Its a shame that ESPN is really that good of a game but a crapy franchise mode, and its a shame that the testing crew drinks on the job..j/k. anyway enjoy ESPN.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2004, 09:23 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

I've been reading all day and it's apparent now that it's pointless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »