Home

XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

This is a discussion on XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #17
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
sorry man I knew I would confuse you.. play the broncos.. The depth chart is correct yet when you play them.. Anderson is always the RB.. and it wont let u switch him.. if you try to manually take him out.. he will still be there
I am getting this problem as well; the only way to pull Anderson is to use formation subs. It's almost like the game switches the HB and FB positions.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:57 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13
Icon6 Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Guys I got a problem since the upcoming draft is fast approaching should I start my rosters over using the update Sega's rosters over just continue from my rosters. What ever the answer I will be posting the newest rosters from the XRob's series. The Sega's update has all the free slots for draftees while my series I will have to delete created players for draftees. In other words the Sega version will have Sega's ratings while My series will have my ratings. Which should I use? Keep in mind with VC a postage will take longer on this site plus I have to change positions & years pro. Insight is needed asap.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #19
MVP

Cool Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
I am getting this problem as well; the only way to pull Anderson is to use formation subs. It's almost like the game switches the HB and FB positions.
I think the problem is maybe the playbook they are using maybe I'll move all the HBs to FBs then or probably create a playbook using all HBs. Tell me what u think problem also.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-24-2005, 10:23 PM   #20
MVP

Smile Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

With the broncos the highest rated FB is the RB while the lowest rated HB is the FB. When the FB (Anderson) gets tired then the top rated HB now becomes the RB. So to start the game Anderson HB
Reese or Sapp FB
Tired Players
Anderson - Droughs
FB Sapp

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-25-2005, 01:46 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

We trust you. You already got the clout ,sowuddaya waitin for....IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME !!! Sorry just felt like yelling that since my movie FF is coming out soon...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2005, 06:24 AM   #22
MVP

koebner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Guys I got a problem since the upcoming draft is fast approaching should I start my rosters over using the update Sega's rosters over just continue from my rosters. What ever the answer I will be posting the newest rosters from the XRob's series. The Sega's update has all the free slots for draftees while my series I will have to delete created players for draftees. In other words the Sega version will have Sega's ratings while My series will have my ratings. Which should I use? Keep in mind with VC a postage will take longer on this site plus I have to change positions & years pro. Insight is needed asap.
Fwiw,I think you should use the Sega update and go from there.If you have to delete your CAPs what is the advantage of using those rosters.Getting the draftees looking and playing right is going to be a challenge.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:08 AM   #23
MVP

Thanks I was leaning towards the Sega's update. First I'll start with updating all rookies, then transactions, then positions, then years pro. I have done some rookies in another roster file so it won't be that hard.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-25-2005, 12:16 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Thanks I was leaning towards the Sega's update. First I'll start with updating all rookies, then transactions, then positions, then years pro. I have done some rookies in another roster file so it won't be that hard.

Well go and do tha damn thang!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »