Home

New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

This is a discussion on New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2005, 07:48 AM   #1
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6
New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

I add more draft picks to my last up date. If you have any players you want made let me know. Accurate as of 4/25/05.

Jacksonville (9-7) Matt Jones WR ARKANSAS

Seattle (from NY Jets through Oakland) Chris Spencer C MISSISSIPPI

San Diego (12-4) Luis Castillo DT NORTHWESTERN

NY Giants (6-10) Corey Webster CB LOUISIANA STATE
The Giants didn't have great depth at corner heading into the draft, but Webster, who should compete for the nickel-back role, helps solve that problem.

15(47) NY Jets (from Oakland) Mike Nugent PK OHIO STATE
A kicker in the second round is enough to send most fans over the edge, but Nugent has the talent to be the exception to the rule, and the Jets clearly need to improve their kicking game.

Buffalo (9-7) Roscoe Parrish WR MIAMI (FLA.)
Parrish is a good value late in the second round, but the Bills certainly had other positions of need they could have addressed with this pick.

Denver (10-6) Darrent Williams CB OKLAHOMA STATE
The second round is the time to take chances on highly talented prospects with some potential flags, and that's exactly what the Broncos did here. Williams has major character, durability and size concerns, but he's a gifted athlete with a lot of toughness and playmaking flair.

25(57) NY Jets (10-6) Justin Miller CB CLEMSON
The Jets knew they could trade back and still get a good cover corner prospect in the second round, but they couldn't have known they'd get this good a value.

31(31) Philadelphia (13-3) Mike Patterson DT USC
The defending NFC champions have plenty of picks in this draft and few glaring needs. Drafting Patterson gives them both depth and insurance against the durability of the aging Hollis Thomas and Paul Grasmanis. Patterson's anticipation and initial quickness make him a good fit in Philadelphia's one-gap scheme.

32(32) New England (14-2) Logan Mankins OG FRESNO STATE
The Patriots lost OG Joe Andruzzi to free agency, so drafting the versatile Mankins makes a lot of sense. He played tackle in college but could move to guard in the NFL. He plays with the kind of mean streak coach Bill Belichick loves and also has a solid work ethic.

37(101) Denver (Compensatory Selection) Maurice Clarett RB OHIO STATE
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster1.zip (273.2 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by jmc; 04-25-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2005, 10:25 AM   #2
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New xbox action replay 4/25/05 with draft picks updated

jmc,

These look fantastic! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on these!

One question for you----are these rosters unedited? If you have done edits to them, do you have a rundown of what you did?

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2005, 12:33 PM   #3
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
jmc,

These look fantastic! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on these!

One question for you----are these rosters unedited? If you have done edits to them, do you have a rundown of what you did?

Thanks!
I downloaded these last night and it looks to be just updated but I did notice some edits to DB's. But I didnt see any player size or shoe edits like teams that wear black shoes. I'll be doing a roster when I learn how to copy and paste pics. But he still did a good job.
I adjust body sizes depending on Ht & weight, makes the game look much better, and I also go though the game and change Teams like Philly, NO, Seattle, shoe colors to black like in real life, brings a little more realism to the game. And of course player edits.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:58 PM   #4
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

could u make matt mccoy (san diego st lb 6-0 235) and reggie brown (georgia wr 6-1 195) the eagles 2 and 3 pick, i would be very thankful.
Old 04-25-2005, 01:45 PM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I adjust body sizes depending on Ht & weight, makes the game look much better, and I also go though the game and change Teams like Philly, NO, Seattle, shoe colors to black like in real life, brings a little more realism to the game.
What type of body sizes changes do you make so it brings more realism. Is there a certain pattern you follow?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2005, 02:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've also wondered about that as well. Glad I'm not the only one, heh. I've only done a couple changes that are in my rosters. One being Kevin Jones to a "normal" body type. And the other being Chris Brown to a "skinny" body type.

Any others that come to mind?
Old 04-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Could you make QB Charlie Frye on the Browns. That would be awesome.
Thanks.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:23 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
I've also wondered about that as well. Glad I'm not the only one, heh. I've only done a couple changes that are in my rosters. One being Kevin Jones to a "normal" body type. And the other being Chris Brown to a "skinny" body type.

Any others that come to mind?
Thats sounds like a big mistake since Brown is 6'3" and about 220-225,doesn't sound like a skinny player to me...not at all...now a player like Dunn is skinny and he's still effective dispite his size and weight so Brown being skinny just doesn't make since and his default is a normal body type just check his edits and look at actual game photos of the guy he's not skinny not at all, tall yes skinny no way

Holla Back y'all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »