Home

DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2005, 12:07 AM   #1
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

This is a roster i've been working on a good couple of weeks now. I've tested it in franchise daily to make sure there are no freezes in franchise mode. The rookies were created using noplace's rookie attributes. Now there are some i choose not to create to leave room for naming upcoming rookies like Bush, Ginn Jr., Leinhart, Hawk, ect, ect.

I also added pics for just about every player in the league, updated depth charts, and adjusted players positions according to the teams web sites. I'm sure there's bound to be a mistake here and there...all feedback is welcome.

Thanks to Noplace for the rookie ratings and Rickster for the info.

Enjoy

Latest update on page 6 of this thread...thank you.

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 08:39 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

Did you update any player ratings besides the rookies? Make any global edits?
Old 08-18-2005, 11:24 AM   #3
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

There are no global edits, i figured i'd just let people customize the ratings the way they want. There are a few players i adjusted slightly, but i didn't want to mess with the ratings too much. I mentioned in noplace's thread i bumped Jim Sorgi's rating a bit higher than Travis Brown's. It was just minor adjustments like that.(Sorgi is still low, but i'll let everyone adjust as they see fit)

I haven't moved Lee Suggs into the starter spot for the Brown's yet because of the difference in ratings. Droughns is an 87 while Suggs is only a 74. I think i'll wait for Suggs to win the job before messing with that as the Brown's overall rating is low enough as it is.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:22 PM   #4
Banned

Alright thanks I will try these out.

The only problem is the default ratings can be way off. Jason Witten is an example should be high 80s it seems like every team has 5 or 6 players who need to be adjusted. I like NoPlace's rosters but his global edits kill me.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #5
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

Actually i started with the last official february roster download. The problem i see with changing a bunch of player ratings is that no one has played since then so how can we really say how a player should be rated. The only thing we really have to go on at this point is the teams depth charts, but even those will i'm sure change quite a bit by opening day.

Thanks for the reply mavs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 02:29 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
Actually i started with the last official february roster download. The problem i see with changing a bunch of player ratings is that no one has played since then so how can we really say how a player should be rated. The only thing we really have to go on at this point is the teams depth charts, but even those will i'm sure change quite a bit by opening day.
NICE. These will definitely be my new rosters. I cant wait to DL them and start my franchise.

Any freezing problems?
Old 08-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #7
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

I've had no freezes and i've run them through franchise mode quite a few times, at least a few years each time.

Also Ray Mickens signed with the Browns today...he'll wear #38. Might want to update that.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:18 PM   #8
Banned

Steeler I was looking through your roster and Im curious if you did any attribute editing of RBs from the February update. If you did please post them so I can restore those particular attributes.

Deuce McCallister has an agility rating at 68 while Stephen Jackson is at 85?
Brian Westbrook has strength at 70 and agility is 68 (i think)? Jerome Bettis strenght at 55? are these correct?

Maybe I dont know much about NFL running backs but some of these dont seem right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »