Home

DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2005, 10:29 AM   #33
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

Is this the final version DS?
Old 08-20-2005, 12:19 PM   #34
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Boltman,

No not done yet, i think the Ravens are at 47, Bucs at 49 now. A few of those teams are done. Just thought i'd post a little update to check out.
Old 08-20-2005, 03:27 PM   #35
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
Boltman,

No not done yet, i think the Ravens are at 47, Bucs at 49 now. A few of those teams are done. Just thought i'd post a little update to check out.
Ah, OK bro thanks, I was just wondering.

I am going to use yours for my franchise I think, so I will wait patiently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #36
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

Just wanted to let everyone know i have three teams left to work on, but they are the toughest ones...Bucs, Ravens, and Titans. I won't be back home till some time tomorrow and hope to have the last update till the season starts up sometime tomorrow night.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:16 PM   #37
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

Quote:
Just wanted to let everyone know i have three teams left to work on, but they are the toughest ones...Bucs, Ravens, and Titans. I won't be back home till some time tomorrow and hope to have the last update till the season starts up sometime tomorrow night.

NP, as we all say, take your time.
Old 08-22-2005, 06:20 PM   #38
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OK here it is...my final roster (at least until the regular season). There is over 100 rookies and some other created players such as Tony Beckham and Willie Parker. All teams have 54 players except for the Bucs and Ravens who are at 51 a piece. I felt like i was probably getting pretty close to the rename limit and i didn't want to risk the freeze issue. Speaking of which, i just simmed through a few seasons and there is no freeze.

I think this roster looks pretty nice and i had some fun working on it. Any feedback is appreciated.

Take care everyone

Roster update 8/22/05

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-22-2005, 07:50 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
OK here it is...my final roster (at least until the regular season). There is over 100 rookies and some other created players such as Tony Beckham and Willie Parker. All teams have 54 players except for the Bucs and Ravens who are at 51 a piece. I felt like i was probably getting pretty close to the rename limit and i didn't want to risk the freeze issue. Speaking of which, i just simmed through a few seasons and there is no freeze.

I think this roster looks pretty nice and i had some fun working on it. Any feedback is appreciated.

Take care everyone

Roster update 8/22/05
YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaawwww!!!!
Thanks a million steeler, I'm going to download these now and give it a shot. I'm going to try to do the draft manually and see if I get any lockups. If I don't, you will officially be the man in my book. I'll post my results in a bit. Thanks again for all your hard work, it is appreciated by all 2K fans.
Old 08-22-2005, 08:11 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 12

Well steeler, let me be the first to report the great news. I downloaded your roster set which is very good I might add. I love how you added pictures for some players and the resemblance on some was very close. I believe you also advanced everyone forward a year which is fantastic but it gets better. I simmed a season with the roster set and I tried to manually do the draft AND IT DIDN'T LOCKUP!!! So 2K fans rejoice, dreaded steeler has made the cure for your 2K franchise needs. I'm going to add Travis Daniels to the Dolphins and then I'm starting a franchise either tonight or tommorow. I don't now how you did it but I'm freaking ecstatic as Mike Tyson would say. Thanks again, I'll be back later with more feedback. Like I said, you are officially the man now. Take care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »