Home

NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

This is a discussion on NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-08-2005, 10:17 PM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

Ok...I got enough of a fever to update these rosters fairly well for this year. I just started gathering data and working on the AFC. I found an older update somebody did from around June '04. It was clearly some type of crib unlock thing cause there's all kinds of goofy fighting game characters and HOF'ers unlocked. I must have edited the kickers as needed however. I'm anticipating that this project will take a couple of weeks.... a week per division... maybe a little longer cause of the need to set up depth charts. Not sure which rookies I'll be creating.... probably only for teams that really need depth, not sure yet.

Suggestions please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2005, 11:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Location: Fayetteville, NC....Mostly known for.....well....nothing.
Re: NFL 2K4 Updated Rosters for 2005 season

You can save yourself a bunch of time using one of the roster versions that are already done.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:42 PM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Otrain
You can save yourself a bunch of time using one of the roster versions that are already done.
There's nothing more recent than last Summer anywhere...for K4.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:43 AM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
There's nothing more recent than last Summer anywhere...for K4.
Are you sure about that? If you mean roster files for 2K4 I've posted them at least twice from my own files.

Posted from the online roster Jan 2 2004 or something like that and its still up someone ask me for it sometime ago and I posted it here at "OS...Da Spot" so look again bro it should still be there.

Update: I just checked bro the file is there and its been posted twice in different places about 2K3/K4 rosters by yours truly so enjoy and read the threads carefully.

P.S. Read the thread carefully like I said because I did mention that I had these files in my personal data base(For 2K4) and online DLs from the online account (XBOX LIVE)

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-09-2005, 01:49 AM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Well, if you could link me that would help, but aren't you still talking Jan '04 rosters (your reference) versus June '04 (what I mentioned)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2005, 02:08 AM   #6
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Well, if you could link me that would help, but aren't you still talking Jan '04 rosters (your reference) versus June '04 (what I mentioned)?
Not sure what you mean the rosters online are from Aug/Sept to Jan covering the Football regular season and ending with the Final rosters dated Jan 2 2004.

There are a few members here who still have 2K4 rosters at codejunkies among a few others if still available I think DanSF49 December update and maybe some others are there, you should check out.

The updates may still be available online if you don't have one I'll see what others for 2K4 I have for their online updates,but the Jan 2 2004 is the Final online roster for 2K4 from there they go back to the season opening rosters when the season started...as far as June goes nothing I've seen on that front and chances are guys were playing or into something eles I'd imagine but I could be wrong.

P.S. Check the ESPN Threads and they're in there like I said before read them carefully I'm not sure why you're missing them but they are here and I'm not good at using this link a thread/post features, I'm still old school ya know and besides reading 2K3/2k4 Threads shouldn't be hard there aren't that many on this particular topic.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-09-2005 at 02:18 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:58 AM   #7
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Well, I've already posted an April '04 update that I did. Remember I wasn't involved in OS back then, but I was keeping up with rosters at that time. But, I'm telling you.... the latest I have around is June '04 and I'm updating from there use ESPN transaction archives per team. I'll be using 2K5 update from one of the roster makers here for prominent players' attributes that I'll need to create as they were no where to be seen in K4 (Roethlisberger, Losman, etc.). If you meant something later than what I have, sorry, I just got confused. But you did say Jan '04.... did you mean Jan '05? If I didn't misread @ codejunkies, July '04 was their last update, but it's hard to tell which one of those is the update, whether it's a roster pack or not,since guys UL all kinds of crap.

Last edited by daflyboys; 08-09-2005 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:09 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Ok...I got enough of a fever to update these rosters fairly well for this year. I just started gathering data and working on the AFC. I found an older update somebody did from around June '04. It was clearly some type of crib unlock thing cause there's all kinds of goofy fighting game characters and HOF'ers unlocked. I must have edited the kickers as needed however. I'm anticipating that this project will take a couple of weeks.... a week per division... maybe a little longer cause of the need to set up depth charts. Not sure which rookies I'll be creating.... probably only for teams that really need depth, not sure yet.

Suggestions please?
Thanks I just dont have the know how. I have now Idea how to rate a player.

Tim

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »