Home

slapnutz2k2 NFL 2K7 Xbox Rosters (3-25-06)

This is a discussion on slapnutz2k2 NFL 2K7 Xbox Rosters (3-25-06) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #25
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: slapnutz2k2 NFL 2K7 Xbox Rosters (3-25-06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
You got Renado Hill Confused wit Reynado Hill .
Thanx, not sure how I did that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hey SN, check out my last post (page 2), was wondering if you checked out those sliders.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #27
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
Hey SN, check out my last post (page 2), was wondering if you checked out those sliders.
Actually I just played them, Falcons (me) vs Raiders (cpu).

I got stomped 30-20. The game wasn't as close as the score. I got 2 TD's late in the 4th quarter. I think Brooks was 18-24, Moss had 10 catches and Jordan had 130 yds rushing. My Oline acted like they couldn't block at all so I had to bump that up. Also the stamina might be too high. The same 3 receivers stayed in for Oakland.

But you'e right, I haven't seen slides like that before. I might have to mess around with them one day but I'm going out of state for the rest of the week tomorrow. If anyone else wants to try them and give feedback, please do so.

BTW,what's your sub out/sub in??
Old 03-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonasis
^^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY i click load playbook but wehn i play the game it seems to have the same Dallas Playbook as always
Before playing the game press Y at the team select screen and change the playbook to the one u loaded. Its that simple.

Thanks JW I really appreciate it I know how difficult it is to make playboks and u did it for numerous teams.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-28-2006, 04:26 PM   #29
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Before playing the game press Y at the team select screen and change the playbook to the one u loaded. Its that simple.

Thanks JW I really appreciate it I know how difficult it is to make playboks and u did it for numerous teams.
thank you
Old 03-28-2006, 04:54 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Actually I just played them, Falcons (me) vs Raiders (cpu).

I got stomped 30-20. The game wasn't as close as the score. I got 2 TD's late in the 4th quarter. I think Brooks was 18-24, Moss had 10 catches and Jordan had 130 yds rushing. My Oline acted like they couldn't block at all so I had to bump that up. Also the stamina might be too high. The same 3 receivers stayed in for Oakland.

But you'e right, I haven't seen slides like that before. I might have to mess around with them one day but I'm going out of state for the rest of the week tomorrow. If anyone else wants to try them and give feedback, please do so.

BTW,what's your sub out/sub in??
65-85. The stamina should be cut in half, that's something I've been trying to get my friends to change, but since they all have just one star halfback, they aren't willing to vote in favor of it =(. As far as the blocking goes, it's at the "legend" level and we like it there since you really should be able to read the field in 2-4 seconds. If you get more time than that, the receivers will all get open. Especially since people tend to beef up their O-line in franchises.

But I think that these are the toughest sliders to play with that keep the Human/Cpu match up even. Not sure if you people notice, but when you put the human running slider down, it slows down your back, which is unfair since the CPU's (on legendary I'm talking) is actually much faster. So what these sliders aim to do is keep certain aspects of the game equal for both sides. (Running, Fatigue...why should your players tire faster than the CPU's?). If you bring the fatigue down for the human, then you should do it for the CPU also. I'll post my sliders once again for those that want to try it out, thanks alot Slapnutz, alot of ppl would bug out if someone posted something else in their thread, but I just felt that your rosters worked well with these sliders.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Settings4O.zip (9.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 03-29-2006, 02:11 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 9

Could you be so kind to post here a Raiders playbook?
Thanks a lot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2006, 11:46 AM   #32
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm real anxious to try these out,one favor though......can you please make a playbook for the Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers? Thanks in advance
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »