Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-24-2006, 01:40 AM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Nobody has a better roster then mine... (toots own horn). I release features in the editor months after I have been using them. For example, I have a current roster, including correct contracts/team salaries, every team's coach correct and some what accurate looking, all stadiums have the correct names and I have even added updated jerseys. I don't release my roster because I am just toooooo selfish.

J/K... Thought a little humor was needed.
Lol it was...

Anyways, let it go guys. In the end it's a game, and we all love this game, so let's feed off of that as far as what we have in common. Everyone on this board, from the roster developers to the roster downloaders contributes because we keep this game alive; it's the sole purpose of this FORUM! Let it go guys, and if you MUST talk trash to each other, do it in PMs. Let's keep this thread garbage free and roster-related issues only. Thanks, and thanks even more for supporting the continued life of this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #426
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

You will not hear another peep from me unless I am provoked. Agreed.

C
Old 06-24-2006, 10:05 AM   #427
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Likewise. Keep up the fight with your rosters!

FM
Old 06-24-2006, 11:50 AM   #428
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyermania
Likewise. Keep up the fight with your rosters!

FM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
You will not hear another peep from me unless I am provoked. Agreed.

C
Thanks alot guys, we appreciate it. Let's stop arguing and start playing
Old 06-26-2006, 11:26 PM   #429
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
Thanks alot guys, we appreciate it. Let's stop arguing and start playing

DAM, Finn i was just about to offer you some cash ..for that roster you had me going there...

that was a good one...come on guyz lets just get along...any negative comments you have please keep the to your selves..i for 1 am for thankful as i have a job ..that keeps me busy..and i find it impossible to invest all the time and efforts that ric and flip have put into it...keep up the goodwork fellas
Old 06-27-2006, 04:28 PM   #430
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
DAM, Finn i was just about to offer you some cash ..for that roster you had me going there...

that was a good one...come on guyz lets just get along...any negative comments you have please keep the to your selves..i for 1 am for thankful as i have a job ..that keeps me busy..and i find it impossible to invest all the time and efforts that ric and flip have put into it...keep up the goodwork fellas

Thanx things are in pretty good shape now with the rosters and different versions so thery're plenty of choices to pick from depending on what you like and thats always a good thing, having a choice.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Old 06-28-2006, 03:59 PM   #431
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you that made this roster. You guys are truely dedicated and help guys like me enjoy this game year after year.

I am not sure if this has been asked already, so I apologize if I missed it. If I use this roster set in a franchise, will I have to make the same edits that you all made for rookies in season 2 and beyond?

Example: Say you dropped all QB's accuracy by 20%. When the game generates next years rookies, will I have to adjust all rookie QB's accuracy by 20%?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2006, 02:24 PM   #432
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
First and foremost I would like to thank all of you that made this roster. You guys are truely dedicated and help guys like me enjoy this game year after year.

I am not sure if this has been asked already, so I apologize if I missed it. If I use this roster set in a franchise, will I have to make the same edits that you all made for rookies in season 2 and beyond?

Example: Say you dropped all QB's accuracy by 20%. When the game generates next years rookies, will I have to adjust all rookie QB's accuracy by 20%?

hello

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »