Home

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

This is a discussion on I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2006, 03:13 PM   #41
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
Great job on the rosters guys.

I asked this question in another thread, but I think this is the more active thread so I'll try here.

How do the modified rosters work in a franchise? If I use a file were the QB's speed is reduced, what happens in year 2?

Do I need to edit the rookies based on the same edits that where used for the QB's in year 1?

Do the edits reset year after year? Meaning, will Vick's speed be in the 70's in year 2 or back to 90's?

I myself can't really say exactly what they actually change to during Franchise play but from my experience with them I've seen nothing odd or unusal and about the worst that could happen is your Franchise freezing up, so far I haven't seen nor have I heard of any such issues happening with the roster set posted here.

I'm sure in Franchise mode player attributes do change or fluctuate abit depending on games and performances but thats another story altogether for the moment these are working just fine as they are and like I said nothings been posted or reported here as far as issues during Franchise play.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2006, 01:00 AM   #42
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

Somebody should have read the sign on the door,(Thread) did any of you actually believe I could be stopped?

I'm good and I know it (Its the Truth) so if having confidence, determination and skill in knowing what you do effects people everywhere who DL these rosters makes you the next "Jack Bauer" then so be it because the fact of the matter is "You don't know Jack" and I can't be stopped!

So with that said my fellow members and fans of 2k Football and other people who appear to be somewhat mis-informed of my early demise rest, no don't rest be afraid be very afraid, because as I've said before I ain't done yet and you can't stop me also tell those bad guys, hatters and most rude individuals...no hard feelins' bros you just don't know me or "Jack", so tell em' Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer" is back for yet another heart pounding, smack talkin' non stop roller coaster ride that just won't stop....ever until the job is done right by any means necessary....feel me?

I'm posting the rosters from where I am as far as updates so lets get that out front and they're versioned from where I am in keeping the rosters updated and consistant with most current NFL trades and moves so when you see....OSCD 16 thats what they are and feature the offensive line speed edits and the "Aggression Mode" nothing more or less so know you know.

These are the rosters updated and in line with the Community rosters again lets recap...

1.Speed edits for the offensive line
2.Aggression Model included
3.Most current roster moves and updates
4.Some not all position moves at least not yet

I'm not posting or updating the "Break Down" list something about clarity and/or confusion or whatever, anyway I'm not doing it just yet so you'll have to look em' up for now!

Consider these a continuation from the OSCD 13 roster file, you know which one I'm talkin' about the one thats "Hot" and still smokin' nuff said.

Thats it anything eles you'll have to add or delete yourself via Finns editor, oh Finn by the way funny stuff in your post you had me going for a minute lol keep comin' with the jokes and keep these guys smilin' I know I am.

Slapnutz as usual you're the best as am I in what I do somethin' about great minds thinking a like or not so keep it real bro I'm feelin' ya!

Flipmo thanx for the PM's you didn't pressue me or anything and I appreciate that, as for the rest of the crew and you know who you are thanx, again you know who you are and whoses been MIA as of late!

Back by popular demand guys PMs and inquirys wanting to see these continue on brought to you by yours truly with self motivation,enthusiasim alot of work as in a labor of love work and "Focus".

This thread seemed to be dying a slow painful death so I'm here to "Shake" things up and because it ain't over yet...believe that!

Update...some last minute adjustments were made to the settings so they've been re-posted and more then likely you guys will adjust them anyway so enjoy em' fellas!

Update some new setting/sliders found here:

Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

Holla Back ya'll
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD16.zip (282.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_SetOSCD16.zip (9.2 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-01-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #43
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Somebody should have read the sign on the door,(Thread) did any of you actually believe I could be stopped?

I'm good and I know it (Its the Truth) so if having confidence, determination and skill in knowing what you do effects people everywhere who DL these rosters makes you the next "Jack Bauer" then so be it because the fact of the matter is "You don't know Jack" and I can't be stopped!

So with that said my fellow members and fans of 2k Football and other people who appear to be somewhat mis-informed of my early demise rest, no don't rest be afraid be very afraid, because as I've said before I ain't done yet and you can't stop me also tell those bad guys, hatters and most rude individuals...no hard feelins' bros you just don't know me or "Jack", so tell em' Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer" is back for yet another heart pounding, smack talkin' non stop roller coaster ride that just won't stop....ever until the job is done right by any means necessary....feel me?

I'm posting the rosters from where I am as far as updates so lets get that out front and they're versioned from where I am in keeping the rosters updated and consistant with most current NFL trades and moves so when you see....OSCD 16 thats what they are and feature the offensive line speed edits and the "Aggression Mode" nothing more or less so know you know.

These are the rosters updated and in line with the Community rosters again lets recap...

1.Speed edits for the offensive line
2.Aggression Model included
3.Most current roster moves and updates
4.Some not all position moves at least not yet

I'm not posting or updating the "Break Down" list something about clarity and/or confusion or whatever, anyway I'm not doing it just yet so you'll have to look em' up for now!

Consider these a continuation from the OSCD 13 roster file, you know which one I'm talkin' about the one thats "Hot" and still smokin' nuff said.

Thats it anything eles you'll have to add or delete yourself via Finns editor, oh Finn by the way funny stuff in your post you had me going for a minute lol keep comin' with the jokes and keep these guys smilin' I know I am.

Slapnutz as usual you're the best as am I in what I do somethin' about great minds thinking a like or not so keep it real up bro I'm feelin' ya!

Flipmo thanx for the PM's you didn't pressue me or anything and I appreciate that, as for the rest of the crew and you know who you are thanx, again you know who you are and whoses been MIA as of late!

Back by popular demand guys PMs and inquirys wanting to see these continue on brought to you by yours truly with self motivation,enthusiasim alot of work as in a labor of love work and "Focus".

This thread seemed to be dying a slow painful death so I'm here to "Shake" things up and because it ain't over yet...believe that!

Update...some last minute adjustments were made to the settings so they've been re-posted and more then likely you guys will adjust them anyway so enjoy em' fellas!

Update some new setting/sliders found here:

Rickster101 New OSCD Roster Update

Holla Back ya'll
FUGGIN AWESOME ...
Old 07-02-2006, 09:37 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER

I've said it before,but it can never be enough.thanks rick 101 the is an awesome piece of work and i'm having a great time playing this game.forget the haters bro .there alot guys like me who apprecaite what you are doing.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #45
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT WE WON'T STOP - "ALTERNATE VERSIONS" OF THE OSCD ROSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by djaysweet
I've said it before,but it can never be enough.thanks rick 101 the is an awesome piece of work and i'm having a great time playing this game.forget the haters bro .there alot guys like me who apprecaite what you are doing.
Thanx bro I appreciate your kind remarks but don't forget about my partners and original Crew who were very much involved with this also at one time, and to those who did somewhat roast me abit concider it a critique of sorts and an opportunity to prove me wrong....it didn't work.

I'm still here, I'm still updating and maintaining the rosters "Integrity" because like someone said its there baby and its mine too so I'm not going to let some negative comments change me or things with this roster set.

No one has stepped up to take over the updates and I did suggest such an offer but guess what....nobody stepped up to do anything with them other then yours truly and Flipmo as of late but its cool I can handle where they are now and I'm still here with no hard or bitter feelins' like I said they don't know "Jack" and I'm not upset with any of them its a done deal, its over and I'm still working the rosters while they are not thats my story and I'm stickin' to it so thanx again for droppin' this line bro and letting me know they're still worth the time and effort I've been putting into them and IMO....They still "Rock"!

A quick word about the new set of settings they are set pretty high IMO and I'm really not having as much success with them as I thought without having to spend alot of time tweaking them so I'm gonna let you guys come up with something and get back to my "Zero" Theory slider suggestions they work for me and are part of the OSCD16 setting plus I really don't want to get caught up tweaking slider/settings those days are long behind me and I've found my set long ago in the "Zero" Theory sliders suggestions.

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2006, 05:14 PM   #46
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Heres something of interest I thought I'd share and pass along just for reference in case anyone would like to know about the Difficultity Settings and Gameplay Sliders.

It comes from the 2K3 manual that came with the game at that time....

Difficulity Settings

Difficulty - Set the skill level and intensity of computer players: PRO, ROOKIE, CUSTOM, ALL PRO.(2K4 & 2K5 feature the LEDGENDS level)
In the 2K4 & 2K5 this is done in the MAIN MENU to OPTIONS then DFFICULTY

Gameplay Sliders

If you set the Difficulty option to CUSTOM at the Game Options screen, you can customize NFL 2K3 game difficulty by increasing or decreasing the difficulty in these nine (eleven or tweleve in 2K4 & 2K5) categories. Move the sliders to the right to increase difficulty or to the left to decrease difficulty.

Now in 2k4 and 2k5 the Legend level has been introduced and from what I'm seeing and experienceing the sliders themselves are still following this same philosophy so I hope this can help some guys out as to what and how 2k programmers and tech personal intended for them to do and how to use them in getting the setting CUSTOMIZED for your style of play so I hope this helps to understand them.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 07-05-2006, 07:24 PM   #47
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Heres something of interest I thought I'd share and pass along just for reference in case anyone would like to know about the Difficultity Settings and Gameplay Sliders.

It comes from the 2K3 manual that came with the game at that time....

Difficulity Settings

Difficulty - Set the skill level and intensity of computer players: PRO, ROOKIE, CUSTOM, ALL PRO.(2K4 & 2K5 feature the LEDGENDS level)
In the 2K4 & 2K5 this is done in the MAIN MENU to OPTIONS then DFFICULTY

Gameplay Sliders

If you set the Difficulty option to CUSTOM at the Game Options screen, you can customize NFL 2K3 game difficulty by increasing or decreasing the difficulty in these nine (eleven or tweleve in 2K4 & 2K5) categories. Move the sliders to the right to increase difficulty or to the left to decrease difficulty.

Now in 2k4 and 2k5 the Legend level has been introduced and from what I'm seeing and experienceing the sliders themselves are still following this same philosophy so I hope this can help some guys out as to what and how 2k programmers and tech personal intended for them to do and how to use them in getting the setting CUSTOMIZED for your style of play so I hope this helps to understand them.

Holla Back ya'll
Just checking to see how things are going its been pretty quiet...I have had my best game 31- 28 last second field goal to beat the Giants with the Da Boyz
Old 07-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #48
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

What is up FunNgun034 and fellas just thought I'd drop in and update you guys on whats been going on these days.

Actually I myself have been watching the media news on moves and players situtions as they unfold so nothings been done as far as posting a new update, the one I'm presently working on isn't quite ready yet and I plan on updating the OSCD16 roster and contacting Flipmo about the OSCDrv12 file to see what can be done to it, more then likely it will see an update also, when I can't say but its due one so I'll contact Flipmo and see whats up with that.

As far as I'm concern the OSCD16 file is holding up quite well and expect a OSCD17 file to follow up on that end once I see some more settled situtions with player personel in keeping it consistant with Slapnutz FA thread and current NFL reports.

And here it is guys Flipmo will post the non-global version soon enough when he looks some things over.

Holla Back ya'll
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_OSCD17.zip (282.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_ZeroSB10mi_Original_Posted_02-06-06.zip (8.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-11-2006 at 12:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »