Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Updates

Clearly, by asking a legitimate question in here, I not only demonstrated the fact that the people in here can't answer my question by there responses but it is also clear that people in here have nothing better to do than to chime in there 2 cents and leave comments that have nothing to do with answering my question. Sad to see people can't follow directions. There were about 2 people that were sincere in there responses, so what I'm about to state doesn't apply to you 2 but to the rest of you....you're a bunch of idiots! Thanks for proving my point.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #18
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbus
Clearly, by asking a legitimate question in here, I not only demonstrated the fact that the people in here can't answer my question by there responses but it is also clear that people in here have nothing better to do than to chime in there 2 cents and leave comments that have nothing to do with answering my question. Sad to see people can't follow directions. There were about 2 people that were sincere in there responses, so what I'm about to state doesn't apply to you 2 but to the rest of you....you're a bunch of idiots! Thanks for proving my point.

Ummmm..... bye.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 20

nice language & way to name call... time to go to ban camp?

Old 09-05-2007, 09:33 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Cimbus can't play nice with others so he no longer has access to the ESPN Roster forum.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:54 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 10

The fact that anyone off the street can walk in here and get the info they need, yet you're moronic @ss has managed to f that up. Congrats.

Bye, please don't come back.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »