Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 12:33 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Pardon my ignorance, but can I use this roster update on an original Xbox (not 360)? The file folder doesn't seem to match up to what is in E:\UDATA. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 11:52 PM   #122
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by armando2002
Pardon my ignorance, but can I use this roster update on an original Xbox (not 360)? The file folder doesn't seem to match up to what is in E:\UDATA. Thanks!
For XBox regular you have the UDATA folder & all you have to do is add it that folder & load whichever roster file you want to use. UDATA is the folder where all the roster files go for regular XBox file format.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-18-2018, 07:20 PM   #123
Just started!

Hi all, First timer here. Complete noob with computers too which is making this real frustrating.. But im close to getting the rosters. Im using xport360 but the problem is when I click "extract here" I dont get the UDATA folder. Instead it gives me a folder with all the numbers. Wont drag to the xport 360. Please help a computer rookie that wants his dose of 2K!
Old 07-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #124
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
I've always used Winrar, Xport 360 and run it as the administrator with my UAC settings off and it always worked but I recently upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop so I'm thinking maybe that might be the issue? I've searched for any info to see if there are any issues but come up with nothing. Luckily, I have a couple of other computers with older OS's I can try.

One thing I've noticed, when I save the file in Winrar and I extract it to my desktop, the UDATA folder never appears. I get the numbered file instead?

I will keep plugging away until I get this to work.

Thank you for sharing and keeping the Legend going!
Same problem here. Any solution?
Old 07-21-2019, 01:45 AM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew

Here is my updated file for this year. It is based on BAD_AL's files, and I have got to thank him for the great work with all the gear and looks. That being said, I have made a number of changes apart from just the player movements:

-The file used Madden Ratings regardless of the overall so many players were well over 100 overall, but on this version the players' overall matches those of Madden 16.

-I have added photos to most reputable players over 80. I was sick of "No Photo" images so I tried to match as closely as possible. Coaches also have photos and updated info.

-Most players with PBP name matches have been set.

-Many players who were missing, mostly due to being on IR or what have you have been added in.

-Retiring players are still in the FA pool in case you want or need them, but I've lowered their stats so as to avoid having teams sign them.

-I have updated the stadium names as well as I could. Many thanks to GillBoldberg for all his advice and help in that department.

-I have changed the 'St. Louis Rams' to the 'L.A. Rams', but the stadium and logos don't match up. When they move to the new stadium it'll probably be a better match.

-The Franchise file has the Draft Class with the 2017 players, based on a culmination of WalterFootball and CBS Sports.

-The schedule has now been fixed to match the 2016 NFL schedule.*

*At the moment, it's still pretty early and free agency is still going on, so a lot of teams don't have enough players. Draft players have been added and depth charts are speculative

Draft players added, at least the first couple of rounds anyways. I will keep adding free agents and updates periodically.

In addition, you are welcome to use any of the updated game covers I made featuring the league MVP, Super Bowl MVP, etc.

*For anyone who isn't sure how to upload these files to your Xbox360, have a look at this video.

*For those who can't download from here, try these download links. http://www.megafileupload.com/nseP/NFL2K17_Roster.zip
http://www.megafileupload.com/nseT/N..._Franchise.zip
hey CMEW i know this is kinda old but can u tell me how to edit team names ex. ST Louis ram to LA Rams and San Diego Chargers to LA chargers please help

Last edited by henne407; 07-23-2019 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »