Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2016, 11:37 PM   #41
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathonhynes
Excuse me for being dumb but in franchise how do I only control one team. Thanks
un-check all the games that do not involve your team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 04:42 AM   #42
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok, I just posted another update. I fixed the "LA" not showing up on the scoreboard.

I also updated a lot of the gear, as over the last few years more and more players have started wearing sleeves, so I tried to add them to most of the players who wear them, especially defensive backs.

I also see your point about the retired players, I think I'll leave them there till the season starts and then delete them once rosters are finalized.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:57 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
Ok, I just posted another update.
Game froze. I noticed the schedule is missing some games.

Week 3 CHI/DAL & ATL/NO
Week 4 NYG/MIN
Week 6 ARI/NYJ
Week 7 DEN/HOU

I see you added roster spots to most teams. Curious how you are doing that and if that affects the compatibility of the game at all?

I updated all the rosters with as many draft picks as would fit. Not sure if you want that file to mess around with, but let me know.
Old 05-19-2016, 06:18 AM   #44
Banned

cmew's Arena

Thanks for pointing out the dropped games, I didn't forget them but they did just disappear. I tried adding them back in, but they wouldn't remain when I saved.

It's come to my attention that there is an issue with bye weeks, and the current schedules aren't compatible with the game. However, I think Bad_Al has a pretty good workaround by having them in the following week. The games aren't on the correct week, but at least they are there. I'll import his schedule into the next update.

As for freezing, I haven't had any issues as yet. I simmed two seasons into the future to check the draft and all, and I'm halfway through the upcoming season on my franchise with no issues, so if anyone else has issues let me know. The corrupted schedule may be the issue and the update will hopefully negate that.

Plus, if I have more roster spots, then I was not aware of it. I just added as many as it allows me on the game.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:29 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Plus, if I have more roster spots, then I was not aware of it. I just added as many as it allows me on the game.
Yea, I'm not sure why the roster spots are fluctuating. Previous roster years have kept in the 52-54 range and when I downloaded your first release the spots were as follows:

DEN 42, CLE 43, HOU/SEA 45, ATL/TB 46, and so on.

Then your latest update increased the roster spots for most teams while dropping a spot for a few other teams.

I'm not sure what you are doing to cause such fluctuations, but it could be beneficial to know. That's all I was saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2016, 09:35 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks for pointing out the dropped games, I didn't forget them but they did just disappear. I tried adding them back in, but they wouldn't remain when I saved.
I also tried to sim a few times, but the game locked up on Week 3 so I was assuming it was the schedule.

I also tried to edit the schedule and save the file, but wasn't able to. I even tried to export and load a previously saved schedule and that didn't work either so seems like there's a lock on it.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:40 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 6

I finished like 16 teams did u want to check them out and see what u think
Old 05-23-2016, 10:05 PM   #48
Banned

cmew's Arena

Yeah, that'd be great. Can you post the file here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »