Home

Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

This is a discussion on Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
i know someone asked this before but is there any way to get doc's edits and dudez rosters?..or if not could someone send me a post on the most recent edits doc has made and i can edit them myself and post them on ar for everyone to enjoy..thanks..
hey, if you guys hang tight Mccoy with have his edits up with the latest irons rosters. He told me it would be done in a couple of days, he is putting on the final Doc touches as we speak.
Old 09-21-2004, 03:39 PM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Baseball88's roster vs. Ironduedez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
hey, if you guys hang tight Mccoy with have his edits up with the latest irons rosters. He told me it would be done in a couple of days, he is putting on the final Doc touches as we speak.
3 days is what we're shooting for I want to go over some fine tuning on them along with Doc, for now they're in the AR until the final rosters and the look great.

Also there will be a slider set to go along with them we're testing out, things are coming along fine so far but I'm still looking over the set he PM'd me last night its still early but looks good.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-22-2004, 11:15 PM   #11
Rookie

keensupremacy's Arena

OVR: 2

I tried these rosters and was surprised that the catch ratings for the db's were 60 thats a big difference from what doc had last time..was wondering what the idea or reason was behind this or mebbe the sliders thats doc is working will even this out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2004, 11:50 PM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensupremacy
I tried these rosters and was surprised that the catch ratings for the db's were 60 thats a big difference from what doc had last time..was wondering what the idea or reason was behind this or mebbe the sliders thats doc is working will even this out
I've got to say that baseball88's edits do mimic Docs a bit I don't think they'd work quite the same from what I'm seeing from his sliders he working on but still they're good edits they just don't quite fit Docs sliders the same and I don't see many that do.

I'm sure he's in the Lab tweaking something out in the line of sliders to fit his edits he's a perfectionist and I got a peak at them, (a work in progress) his are definately unique to his edits and should be they fit and work for the edits Doc and a few inspiring "Fixers" designed for them.

It appears that when edits are done by other inspired guys they usually package a set of sliders to go with them it only makes sense to apply this logic...you know excactly what they do or should do so they should work with minor adjustments for your style of play but must fit to be universal and balanced for all to enjoy.

I'm sure all the edits work its just a case of getting what you feel and know to work for their theorys applied and your own gameplay skills.

Holla Back ya'll

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-26-2004, 10:52 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
3 days is what we're shooting for I want to go over some fine tuning on them along with Doc, for now they're in the AR until the final rosters and the look great.

Also there will be a slider set to go along with them we're testing out, things are coming along fine so far but I'm still looking over the set he PM'd me last night its still early but looks good.

Holla Back ya'll
Any updates Rickster?
Old 09-26-2004, 02:39 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGamer
Any updates Rickster?
As of this time everything should be available at codejunkies.com, that would be about three versions for the "Remedy" edits as in the original then you have versions 1.1 and 1.2 and I'll have to check or you can to see if the sliders were posted.

Be warned though the sliders are somewhat tough as hell and I talked with Doc about them but am not sure he posted the sliders, he sent me some by PM to look over and they were once again tough as hell.

I believe there will be a final update with edits since the Sega/VC release but that roster was very disapointing (Sega/VC 9/15/05) IMO and baseball88's is much better since it was base off the 9/15/05 Sega release and his have 46 CAP spaces and a more current roster to date.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 09-26-2004, 09:48 PM   #15
Rookie

So "rickster"...

The "The Remedy 1.2" Save @ CJ is the one with Dudez Rosters & Docs Edits???

Sorry if I'm ask'n something dumb...
IT's just cuz I'm currently play'n my franchise with all of Docs edits and I juss wanna get a current roster with all or most of Docs Edits...
I noticed Sean Taylor is also listed as a FS in BB rosters...
Is it the same 4 dudez too ???

& I dunno why Steve-O is included in the Sega Update???
Who is "Anthony Carrington" WR rate @ 93 ???

Man the "The Remedy 1.2" save @ CJ is Down 4 sum reason...
Can sum1 post a link 4 me so I can DL it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2004, 10:31 PM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_MAC_604
So "rickster"...

The "The Remedy 1.2" Save @ CJ is the one with Dudez Rosters & Docs Edits???

Sorry if I'm ask'n something dumb...
IT's just cuz I'm currently play'n my franchise with all of Docs edits and I juss wanna get a current roster with all or most of Docs Edits...
I noticed Sean Taylor is also listed as a FS in BB rosters...
Is it the same 4 dudez too ???

& I dunno why Steve-O is included in the Sega Update???
Who is "Anthony Carrington" WR rate @ 93 ???

Man the "The Remedy 1.2" save @ CJ is Down 4 sum reason...
Can sum1 post a link 4 me so I can DL it...
Let me go over there and take a look but I do believe the 1.2 is based off of Dudez roster dated 9/18/04 and from what I've seen its as good as you can get for that time and is his current one so far.

As far as Taylor goes Sega/VC has him listed on the depth chart as a FS so I'd assume baseball88 went by that roster dated 9/15/04 I'm going to check some sites to confirm that.

Anthony Carrington I'll have to research him as I'm not familiar with that guy just yet but will look into that also.

Just checked the codejunkies.com site and "Remedy" 1.2 is based off of Dudez 9/18/04 roster update with Doc's edits.

Go here : codejunkies.com/XboxAR or select "GO TO WEBSITE" on your "AR" to see info on the "Remedy" 1.2 and the download navigate to the downloads look under "ESPN NFL 2K5" you should find it there.

I did a search for Anthony Carrington and found none in the NFL by that name so far so I've no idea who he is really.

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-26-2004 at 10:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »