Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2004, 05:19 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders Discussion

does anyone know where dan is?
Old 07-27-2004, 05:24 PM   #530
MVP

OVR: 17

To increase CPU pass %, I cranked up the CPU passing slider. Sure they are more accurate but I feel it forces you to play good D. Also this isn't like Madden where you can throw into double or triple coverage and complete the pass. If you are in bad position they will make the catch. Try putting the CPU passing slider at 30 or more.

Heel,

With your sliders are finding that the CPU can't run inside but has a good day of it inside.

Cheifs v Ravens and for the life of me, I don't know how to get the Ravens to run against the Cheifs. Jamal Lewis should have a good day. I wish there was a happy medium in this game. I don't want to see Lewis break a few big ones to get all of his yardage. Its like its an either or situation. Either the CPU will get all their yardage in long runs or they will be stopped with ease. Heck if the Cheifs are playing bad, the Ravens shoudl at least get good yardage on most runs. By good yardage I mean, 7-15 yard chunks.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:28 PM   #531
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

yeah, the cpu doesn't seem to run too well inside. The big runs that they get are to the outside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 05:36 PM   #532
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

JRod said:
To increase CPU pass %, I cranked up the CPU passing slider. Sure they are more accurate but I feel it forces you to play good D. Also this isn't like Madden where you can throw into double or triple coverage and complete the pass. If you are in bad position they will make the catch. Try putting the CPU passing slider at 30 or more.

Heel,

With your sliders are finding that the CPU can't run inside but has a good day of it inside.

Cheifs v Ravens and for the life of me, I don't know how to get the Ravens to run against the Cheifs. Jamal Lewis should have a good day. I wish there was a happy medium in this game. I don't want to see Lewis break a few big ones to get all of his yardage. Its like its an either or situation. Either the CPU will get all their yardage in long runs or they will be stopped with ease. Heck if the Cheifs are playing bad, the Ravens shoudl at least get good yardage on most runs. By good yardage I mean, 7-15 yard chunks.

I'm thinking about that 30(currently at 25) setting for passing and catching but don't want my Qb's out of sync with the receivers I am considering it though as a safe adjustment if I'm in trouble but so far theres been nothing too drastic that I can't handle or that is at least not yet,still checking out other teams strengths and weaknesses.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-27-2004, 05:38 PM   #533
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

jpup said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:
Has anyone teried Bill Harris sliders.

Yes, and they are very good, IMO. I put the kicking back at default. I am getting the best stats yet and some really good games. The first game I played, I thought that passing was way too easy, but I changed my mind quickly. I think these are the best that I have found.

Can someone post Bill Harris's sliders or tell me what page they're on?
Old 07-27-2004, 05:50 PM   #534
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Quote:

jpup said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

Yes, and they are very good, IMO. I put the kicking back at default. I am getting the best stats yet and some really good games. The first game I played, I thought that passing was way too easy, but I changed my mind quickly. I think these are the best that I have found.

The Man,The Myth,The Legend... Bill Harris aka Bill Abner...go to page 37 find a posting by blisk #1147340 there is a link there so you can read his thoughts and findings in his "Own Words"...peace out and happy reading.

Holla Back
Rickster101
Old 07-27-2004, 05:57 PM   #535
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
Quote:

jpup said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2...t-results.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2004, 06:20 PM   #536
Rookie

OVR: 2

bruin i tried ur sliders but i always seem to get pounded by the cpu, vick threw 5 int and was 4-23 and each team had a very hard time scoring

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »