Home

Old 06-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: Vol Nation

Scenario Set Up
March 2010
Knoxville TN
Now that Jim has filled in his coaching staff and is now ready to get to business, he has called together a coaches meeting today so him and his guys can figure out what they have to do in 4 and 1/2 months to get Tennessee ready for the season. He is driving over to the stadium where they will discuss all there Volunteer issues, such as recruiting and team meetings.

Jim: Hey boys hows it going?

Joe: Doing good

Robert: Fantastic

Chad: I'm alright

Jim: Ok, lets get straight down to business here today. We have lots of issues to go over and I have mapped out what each one of you will be responsible for in the coming months. Here (Hands them folders with assignments) this is what each of you are responsible for and since me and Joe have the most coaching experience we are goign to get the recruiting taking care of starting today. (Jim walks into his office) Ok since each of you know what your doing, What our first focus is is that we have a team meeting in 3 days and I have done talked ot the school and they said it was fine. Next and the biggest issue is recruiting! We have had lots of players back out on TN because of the coaching change. So I shall leave you with this men, today we are going to get in these here phone books(Drops down scouting books) Begin running through all these players and get some recruiting done.

The men sit in Jim's office all day up through the night watching film and breaking down these players, just recruiting them and next week they will try and set up visits. So the coaches are looking good and it seems as if TN may have a big turn around in the next few years.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Looks great man. I'm definitely following this.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
Pro

March 2010
Team Meeting
5:00pm

Everyone on the team has gathered at mid field to await the arrival of there new head coach. They are all talking and discussing what to expect and such then all of the sudden a whistle blows loudly!!

Coach: Why hello men, How are we this evening?

Team: Good evening,

Coach: Now we got to get to know one another, I am your new head coach Jim Carswell and along side me are your Offensive Coordinator and Defensive Coordinator Mr. Joe Cuningham and Mr.Robert Burns. We have printed out copies of Each one of us's history as a coach and give you details of our life up til this point. I would like it if everyone on you will do the same for me, Just write up a biography of yourself and give it to me when we come to practice this coming monday.

Coach: Now if you need to get in contact with me my cell number is on there as well as my email. So do not be afraid to contact me. I am your coach I am here and I am dedicated to big Orange football. I will dismiss you by saying this, We will practice like a team, Play like a team, and above all Win as a team! Bring it in.........Ok now on the count of 3 I wanna hear Vol Pride! We are going to rebuild this program and get it going again I hope you boys will follow me and allow me to lead you the best I can.....Ok 1.....2......3......VOL PRIDE!!!!!

Coach: Alright it's great meeting you guys and have your Biography ready monday and we will meet at 5pm for weight training I'll see you then.

[Coach exits and heads back to his office it's time to get the practce regimen ready]

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2010, 07:57 PM   #12
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

AMAZING story line to this, this is probably the deepest into a story line a Dynasty has gone. Plus, I like Tennessee so I'll definately be following.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyplaya2724
AMAZING story line to this, this is probably the deepest into a story line a Dynasty has gone. Plus, I like Tennessee so I'll definately be following.
just wait till NCAA 11 comes out. i wont give too many hints, just know there will be a first here on OS
Old 06-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #14
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe
just wait till NCAA 11 comes out. i wont give too many hints, just know there will be a first here on OS
I'll keep my eye open
Old 06-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #15
Pro

CSBN Report
Scouting Report
Rockwall TX
April 2011

Name: Travis Carswell
Highschool: Rockwall High
Postion:WR/S
Height:6'2
Weight: 183
Number: 9
ESPNU Top 150: #10 WR and #12 Ath
Recruit Ranking: 4 ****
Top Schools: Texas Tennessee Texas A&M BYU Kentucky Florida

Travis is a very talented wideout and he possesses great speed and vision along with great hands. He has good size and is big enough to take the punishment that goes with being a wideout, also he posesses great leadership and academics. (3.7 GPA) He can play great and he adjust well to defensive coverage, He is known to be able to read defenses and get away from the coverage also he can return Kickoffs ad Punt returns. Be on the lookout for him in 2011 as he will be announcing his decision in just a few days.

Last edited by Trakan31; 03-09-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #16
Pro

CSBN Report
Scouting Report
Rockwall TX
April 2011

Name: Brandon Carswell
Highschool: Rockwall High (JR)
Postion: QB
Height:6'2
Weight: 207
Number: 3
ESPNU Top 150: #5 QB
Recruit Ranking: 4 ****
Top Schools: Texas Tennessee Texas A&M USC Michigan

Despite only being a Highschool SR this upcoming season Brandon is one of the most complete QBs in the 2011 recruiting class. He has good size at 210lbs and he has a cannon of an arm, he reminds most of ex Texas QB Colt McCoy. Brandon is being recruited heavily and has been even since his JR year of Highschool. He is a mobile QB as well running a 4.57 40 yard dash. Watch out for this young bull as he finishes up his final year of Highschool and then proceeds on to the next level.

Last edited by Trakan31; 03-09-2011 at 06:06 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »