Home

Bow to the Orange - Syracuse NCAA 11 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Bow to the Orange - Syracuse NCAA 11 Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: Bow to the Orange - Syracuse NCAA 11 Dynasty

Great updated. I like that Pitt went to Houston and dominated.

Congrats on beating the Zips. One suggestion would be to have a little more space in your recap. Maybe just have a few spaces in there, not many would make it easier to read on the eyes.

Steel City Defense - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
Old 12-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314hew
Great updated. I like that Pitt went to Houston and dominated.

Congrats on beating the Zips. One suggestion would be to have a little more space in your recap. Maybe just have a few spaces in there, not many would make it easier to read on the eyes.
Yeah, I like Pitt dominating too for sake of possibly helping me in the Big East if I can secure a win over them. But it'll be tough...And yeah, I guess the recap could use some space, haha.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Presentation looks great.

I assume with BSU move to the MWC, that they didn't play VT Week 1.

I like the moves, however not sure I really follow Washington moving to CUSA. Plus if anyone from the Pac-10 moved you should moved Arizona and ASU or WSU. They are the worst teams from the Pac-10. and they should've moved to MWC or even the WAC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Presentation looks great.

I assume with BSU move to the MWC, that they didn't play VT Week 1.

I like the moves, however not sure I really follow Washington moving to CUSA. Plus if anyone from the Pac-10 moved you should moved Arizona and ASU or WSU. They are the worst teams from the Pac-10. and they should've moved to MWC or even the WAC.
That is correct...BSU ended up playing FCS Northwest...They are going to have their hands full for week 2 as they play Texas in Texas.

As far as the moves, I moved ASU out of the Pac-10 and the only reason I moved Washington out was because I like them pretty well and they never do good in my game, always finishing at the bottom of the Pac-10.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
Rookie

#5 @ #3

#14 @ #2

#17 @ #1

#21 @ #15
Old 12-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 13

Utah is a tough game, especially in Utah. My prediction is going to be Utah 31 the Cuse 30.

Steel City Defense - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
Old 12-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #15
Rookie

When it was time for Syracuse to take on #22 Utah in Salt Lake City, nobody thought the game would turn out like it did. Some people expected an onslaught by Utah, while others thought it would be a high scoring affair. But they were treated to something else...A defensive battle. The first 13 and a half minutes of the game saw 0 points on the board until Utah finally came through, after a 5 yard touchdown reception by receiver Devonte Christopher, resulting in a 7-0 lead at halftime.

Syracuse would finally find some offense as the 3rd period dwindled down to a close. After getting stuck with a holding call, negating a nice run deep into the endzone by halfback Delone Carter, Syracuse would have to settle for a field goal from kicker Ryan Lichtenstein. After getting the ball in the 4th quarter, and becoming a pass heavy team, Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib would drop back, only to be met by defensive lineman Dave Kruger, who would knock the ball loose and allow Sealver Siliga to scoop it up and rumble 22 yards into the endzone.

The Orange would bounce back fast as Ryan Nassib would find Steve Rene cutting over the middle of the field. Nassib wound back and fired the ball to him for a 47 yard touchdown pass. Both teams would then trade possessions, and as time was going down, Syracuse was driving, but ultimately stalled on Utah's 30 yard line on 4th down as Nassib's pass would be deflected for the 16th time. After the loss, reporters talked with Coach Nus who just commented, "I feel bad for our team, our school, and our fans...This was our game to show what Syracuse is all about this year, and we shot ourselves in the foot." Next week, Syracuse, now 1-1, has their season home opener when the Marshall Thundering Herd, 0-2, come to town.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 10:27 AM   #16
Rookie

#5 @ #3
Having to travel to Texas to take on the #3 Longhorns, #5 Boise State would have their hands full and their backs against a wall. However, BSU would hang in there throughout the game and ended up shocking the Longhorns and their fans after a 2 period OT, in which Boise State would go on to win 26-23.

#14 @ #2
Ohio State just breezed by #14 Miami. Miami had no answer for what Ohio State brought to the table and saw themselves lose 30-10.

#17 @ #1
Penn State fans weren't too optimistic about this game and felt they'd fall short...And they did...Down 28-3 at halftime, the Nittany Lions would find a little offense at the end of the game, but it wasn't enough to overcome the deficit. Alabama won 38-20.

#21 @ #15
This would be another close game, and fortunately enough, the Big 12 didn't see two of their top teams both lose to lower ranked competitors. Oklahoma would go on to win 24-16 and send the Seminoles back to the panhandle.

Other Teams Receiving Votes:
Florida State (166), Oklahoma State (135), Clemson (102), Texas Tech (75), Houston (40), South Carolina (38), Ole Miss (34), Arizona (10)

Teams That Dropped Out:
Florida State (#21)

Last edited by nusie; 12-04-2010 at 12:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »