Home

Chicago Bears Football: A Madden 2011 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Football: A Madden 2011 Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Chicago Bears Football: A Madden 2011 Dynasty

Here we go again. I know I have posted a few Bears dynasties in my day, but I am here to say that this is the last thread you will see from me. I want this dynasty to be a great one and my plan is to not give up on this one. I will try to make this as enjoyable as my previous thread and have a lot of fun doing so. I will not rush anything and I think that will be the key to this dynasty's success. Bear with me as I get everything set up and get this thing going on a good level. Thanks for checking in and Go Bears!

Dynasty Information
Game - Madden NFL 2011
System - Xbox 360
Sliders - My Own
Quarter Length - 8 min w/ 15 second run off
Rosters - Default
CPU Control - None
Sim - None

Last edited by bryanjayyy; 01-18-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Chicago Bears Football: A Madden 2011 Dynasty

Go Packers. But following
Old 01-18-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
Rookie

Bears Bits: Training Camp Report #1
Chicago shuffles roster as training camp gets underway

Posted 8-9-10 by BryanJayyy

Bourbonnais, IL - Football is upon us and as the Chicago Bears begin training camp, the fate of four Bears came to an end as head coach Lovie Smith released his first round of cuts. A mere six days into training camp, Smith and general manager Jerry Angelo terminated the contracts of FS Craig Steltz, DT Marcus Harrison, WR Juaquin Iglesias, and HB Kahlil Bell.

The quick cutting of four Bears was driven by coach Smith's new 'play to win' philosophy. "We have to win football games," stated Smith. "In order to do that we have to field the best players we can. I mean no disrespect to Steltz, Harrison, Iglesias, and Bell, but it was in the team's best interest to let them go. We are taking things very seriously this year and we will do whatever it takes to play football in January."

Other roster moves have the Bears moving TE Brandon Manumaleuna to the fullback position and LE Corey Wootton to the defensive tackle position. Wootton, a rookie from Northwestern University, has shown a ton of promise with the first string defense at the defensive tackle position and is taking the move is stride. "I just want to help this team in any way that I can. To be apart of this great defense is an honor in itself, but if coach Smith wants me to change positions, I'm more than happy to."

Additions to the Bears' rosters include ex-Bear LG Terrence Metcalf and C Dan Santucci. Metcalf and Santucci each signed to a one year contract worth $1.05M and $1.02M respectively. Not slated to be in contention for a starting roll, Metcalf and Santucci might see time on special teams and will be relied on as substitutions and back-ups.

As training camp rolls on, the Bears are getting ready for their first preseason game against the San Diego Chargers in San Diego, California. The game is scheduled for Saturday, August 21st at 7:00 P.M. CST. Coach Smith said his starters are expected to only see two drives to a quarter of play at the most. Also, no injuries have been reported as of training camp's start about a week ago.

Last edited by bryanjayyy; 01-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by packabacka19
Go Packers. But following
Haha, thanks. Just like Lovie Smith, I plan to beat the Pack every time we meet!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanjayyy
Haha, thanks. Just like Lovie Smith, I plan to beat the Pack every time we meet!
Rrrrgghhh....

But yeah, this weekend is going to be amazing. You're going, right? That's too bad, it might get ugly...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

BOOOOOOO

Hehe, I'll follow just so I can see the Pack dominate
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 01-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Rookie

hey I will follow too.Also I think the packers will win the super bowl.And please follow my Dynasty called PackAttack
Old 01-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
Rookie

Bears Bits: Training Camp Report #2
Fight leads to benching, depth chart revised

Posted on 8-15-10

Bourbonnais, IL - Tensions were high at Bears' training camp this week as WR Devin Aromashodu and CB D.J. Moore engaged in a physical altercation at practice early Friday morning. While running a full contact drill, Moore slammed Aromashodu to the ground. When Aromashodu stood up, he charged Moore and tackled him to the ground. Moore then proceeded to swing at Aromashodu. Head coach Lovie Smith quickly intervened and the players were seperated.

"When your in a high energy environment, it's easy to get caught up in the moment," stated Smith. "We have a lot of competitive players on this team and no one wants to be made a fool. The altercation between Devin and D.J. is being dealt with. Both will sit out of our home opener against San Diego. They will still be allowed to practice, but will see no time come the 21st. They apologized to each other and the team and we can consider this matter dropped."

Smith has also made some moves on the depth chart, moving DE Israel Idonije above DE Mark Anderson. Idonije racked up 2.5 sacks last season with 1 forced fumble and 13 tackles, but has shown a lot of promise in the early goings of training camp. Also, OLB Nick Roach has moved above OLB Pisa Tinoisamoa. Roach gained 74 tackles last year with 1 sack and 3 forced fumbles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »