Home

Factory of Sadness - Cleveland Browns Franchise (Madden 12)

This is a discussion on Factory of Sadness - Cleveland Browns Franchise (Madden 12) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #57
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Factory of Sadness - Cleveland Browns Franchise (Madden 12)

As a Browns fan, I must say that if we manage to even come close to beating the Ravens like you did (24-20) it will make my December... Well, until the Stillers come along.

Nice job on this. Looking forward to reading some more!

I think you have a shot at winning the division since it looks more like the NFC West last season than the AFC North this season!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:39 AM   #58
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
Good franchise so far, love the reasonable team and outcomes. Hate when writers trade for all stars or win every gm 50-3.

Got one question V.Young still on Titans why isnt in Philly? Just curious since you have Asoumagh there.
Yeah I know what you mean, I wanted mine realistic. When I traded Hillis, the Bengals want him straight up for AJ Green, but I didn't find that legitimate, a future star for a struggling running back...riiiight lol.

I was always a big Vince fan so I put him back on the Titans, then I put Hassleback on the Redskins.

Hope you keep following.

Last edited by RoudybushONU; 12-01-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #59
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
As a Browns fan, I must say that if we manage to even come close to beating the Ravens like you did (24-20) it will make my December... Well, until the Stillers come along.

Nice job on this. Looking forward to reading some more!

I think you have a shot at winning the division since it looks more like the NFC West last season than the AFC North this season!
Yeah the game against the Ravens was tough, I can't seem to run right at them so I had to give Little the ball in space. I really hope the Browns at least beat the Ravens or the Stillers this year.

I think I have a good chance at winning the division, it just matters what team shows up, the 5-straight loses team or the 3-straight wins team.

I hope you keep following, it's nice to see people comment I hate that there are like 2,500 views and like 12 comments.

Thanks.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #60
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cleveland Browns Franchise (Madden 12)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NFL Week 14 Review:
16 ____3
(9-4)___________(7-6)
_
Mason Crosby kicked three field goals and the Packers had two of their four interceptions of Carson Palmer in the final 2:11 to beat the Oakland Raiders 16-3 on Sunday.

31 ____10
__(8-5)____________(7-6)_

Matt Cassel
completed 14 consecutive passes, Jamaal Charles ran for 124 yards and a score and the Chiefs turned in one of their best defensive efforts of the season en route to a 30-10 victory over the New York Jets.
16 ____ 10
_(7-6)____________(7-6)

Colin Kaepernickthrew a touchdown passes after one of Arizona's four turnovers, Frank Gore ran for 177 yards and two scores and the San Francisco 49ers kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a 16-10 victory on Sunday.
Gore became the Franchise rushing-leader.

Offense- Frank Gore (RB) - (177 yards, 2 TDs)*
*49ers Franchise Rushing Leader

Defense- Lamarr Woodley (LB) - (4 Tackles, SK, FR for TD)__
__

Passing Yards-
Peyton Manning (Indianapolis Colts) 3,425 yards
Matt Stafford (Detroit Lions) 3,171 yards
Tony Romo (Dallas Cowboys) 3,136 yards
Rushing Yards-
Ray Rice (Baltimore Ravens) 1,199 yards
Steven Jackson (St. Louis Rams) 1,163 yards
Fred Jackson (Buffalo Bills) 1,157 yards
Receiving Yards-
Calvin Johnson Jr. (Detroit Lions) 1,319 yards
Marques Colston (New Orleans Saints) 1,086 yards
Greg Jennings (Green Bay Packers) 1,081 yards
Tackles-
Jon Beason (Carolina Panthers) 143 Tackles
James Laurinaitis(St. Louis Rams) 125 Tackles
DeMarcus Ware (Dallas Cowboys) 124 Tackles
Interceptions-
Corey Webster (New York Giants) 7 INTs
Champ Bailey (Denver Broncos) 6 INTs
Joe Haden (Cleveland Browns) 6 INTs
Sacks-
Aldon Smith (San Francisco 49ers) 17 Sacks
Dave Ball (Tennessee Titans) 15 Sacks
Antwan Applewhite (Carolina Panthers) 14.5 Sacks

Cleveland Browns Week 14 Review:
31_______________ 28
___(8-5, 3-1)___________________(5-8, 3-1)___
___
Pittsburgh (December 9th, 2011) - Cribbs rushed for 29 yards out of the wildcat formation, had 102 return yards and caught one pass for 25 yards.

He picked up a big first down on a 25-yard run in the fourth quarter when the Browns were trying to milk the clock, but then left the game with a broken-collarbone with the Browns leading 21-20.

The Browns relied upon newly-acquired Clinton Portis to finish the Steelers off, Portis saw an opening and darted off toward the endzone but was smacked by Ryan Clark and fumbled the ball at the 2-yard line with 1:02 left.

Pittsburgh's ball.

3 and 10, 98 yards away from the endzone -- 49 seconds left,
Roethlisberger drops back and connects with Brown, but Brown fumbles.

Cleveland's ball, T.J. Ward returns the ball for the score! -- 28-20 Browns with 42 seconds left.

Big Ben gets the ball back with 37 seconds left, -- zero timeouts. He leads the Steelers down the field but gets stopped at the 32-yard line. 3 and 2 from the 32 -- 2 seconds remaining,
Roethlisberger tosses up a hailmary.

Touchdown Pittsburgh! With a sucessful 2-point conversion -- Overtime.

The Browns lose the toss, and unexpectedly Cleveland attempts a surprise onside-kick; they fail.

The Steelers start overtime with the ball at the Cleveland 48, drive down into field goal position and kick the winning field goal.

"I am speech-less", said Shurmur.

Cleveland might have let their chance at the play-offs slip through their hands.

Game notes
Seneca Wallace connected with
Mohamed Massaquoi for a 78-yard touchdown.
Ahtyba Rubin was fined $10,000 for a roughing the passer penalty.
Clinton Portis finished with 20 carries for 75 yards, TD but had two costly fumbles.

>>
______________Cribbs hurt again.. __________________Battling_________Fans upset on how the Browns finished

Last edited by RoudybushONU; 12-06-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #61
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

OVR: 0

Tough loss man. Hope you bounce back.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #62
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

Cleveland Browns Franchise (Madden 12)

NFL Week 15 Preview:
__@__
(8-5)___________(7-6)
_
49ers offense can't hope to move the ball against a defense as fast and aggressive as the Steelers' without opening up the playbook.
The Steelers' priority on defense Sunday will be to stop Gore. They have not allowed a 100-yard rusher in the past 8 games.

__@__
__(7-6)____________(9-4)_

The Jets defense ranks second in the league against the pass, allowing 180.2 yards per game, Michael Vick
has been playing lights out lately as he attempts to lead the Eagles to the #1 seed in the NFC.
__@__
_(9-4)____________(8-5)

Chiefs coach Todd Haley said Wednesday that Jamaal Charles will get 30 touches if all possible. "I want to keep the ball out of Aaron Rodgers hands, if he can't control the tempo, he can't win."
"No comment" said Rodgers.

Cleveland Browns Week 15 Preview:

_____(7-6)_________________(5-8, 3-1)___

Phoenix (December 18th, 2011) - A pair of victories over division opponents had the Browns in the play-off talk, but another 4-quarter blunder cost the Browns a must-needed win.

"It's about time for us to win some games like that," Shurmur said.

Starting wide-receiver Josh Cribbs looks to be lost for the remainder of the season with a broken-collarbone.

"I'm beyond frustrated right now," Little said. "I've never been on a team that has been in this situation. I don't like it. I hope this is the only time in my career that I'm ever in a situation like this."

"Timing is really important on offense and we haven't had a lot of that with the same 11 guys. You have to fight through that," coach Pat Shurmur said.

The Cardinals are also dealing with a potential injury on their offense too. Whisenhunt said quarterback Kurt Warner has a concussion and will be evaluated throughout the week to see if he can play Sunday.

Wells has a career-best eight touchdowns rushing, one more than his rookie year in 2009. He faces the team that he grew up watching as a little boy, "I remember when the Browns got moved I was devastated" said Wells.

Cleveland needs to win-out and have a little luck -- the Steelers need to lose-out for the Browns to make the play-offs.

>>
____________________Greg Little #15______Wells faces hometown team ____Skrine takes over

Prediction:
24 __17

Last edited by RoudybushONU; 12-06-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:32 AM   #63
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNick865
Tough loss man. Hope you bounce back.
Thanks dude, I hope I can. I need the Steelers to lose the next two games and then beat them in week 17.

It was a hell of a game, I was done 17-0 to start made it 21-17, they kicked a field goal and then the madness started.. and well you read the review.

Thanks for following, let me know if you want to see somethings I'll see what I can do (stats, and such)

Last edited by RoudybushONU; 12-02-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #64
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks for answering my question about Young, and yes I will still be following. Just keep it up.. Having all those views are good man means people are following...

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »