Home

Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

This is a discussion on Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #49
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

[Diary of Christian Frost]
[Saturday October 15, 2011 - 12:07 PM]

21-0. We're still undefeated and keep chugging along.

I only had 2 TDs and I had 2 INTs. Not happy with my performance, especially in front of the Auburn scouts.

Right now we are heading up to Ann Arbor, then down to Columbus from there. Pretty exciting stuff. I've been reading up on the Wolverines and Buckeyes, just to get prepared. Both school are rich in history. I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes there. I just saw a report online that the Buckeyes are the #1 popular team in the US and the Wolverines are #2.

Anyway, I probably won't write much while visiting. Hopefully we get a call from Auburn. It's been long enough! Come on!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #50
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

[Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 5:36 PM]

Ann Arbor and Columbus were cool. Brady Hoke was a real down to earth cool guy, running a pro style offense which I'd be perfect for. I'd be red-shirted my first year.

Urban Meyer, honestly, seems kinda like a used car salesman. He said he wouldn't red-shirt me the first year. But coulnd't guarantee I wouldn't be the next year. See...car salesman tactics. If I had to choose, I'd go Blue. But...

I got offered a scholarship from Alabama Monday afternoon. Dad was bummed. Then...AUBURN CALLED!

They said they are still watching. I let them know that 'Bama offered, hoping it would light a fire under them.

At my last game, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and Virginia Tech scouts were there. This is pretty cool. I'm getting looked at by all kinds of different colleges.

Christina and I have made it official. We are dating. She's pretty cool. Beth is dating some guy that is just a no namer at our school. Good luck with that. She could have been with a future Auburn Tiger!
Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #51
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Post Re: Diary of Christian Frost (NCAA Football '13)

[Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 3:30 PM]

Played our second to last game of the season last night. Against Gardendale. They were 5-2. I had concerns. Heard a few of their defensive players were committed to big schools in the SEC, ACC, PAC-12 and Big Ten.

Anyway, we came out on top, like always!

I actually sucked, but still feel good about the season and where I'll be going to college. I threw 1 TD, and 2 picks. Can't stand when I end up throwing more INTs than TDs.

Got a call from Brady Hoke today. Full scholarship. I'm really debating. Out of all the coaches I have talked to, I really like him. And those winged helmets are pretty sweet.

Plus, I'm already a Wolverine! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #52
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

[Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 4:53 PM]

OH MY GOSH!

Auburn just offered me a full scholarship! I'd be red-shirted the first year, but who cares?! It's AUBURN!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 08:02 PM   #53
Rookie

jdx66's Arena

OVR: 3

Congrats on the Auburn offer. Been following. Great job and keep up the good work.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #54
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdx66
Congrats on the Auburn offer. Been following. Great job and keep up the good work.
Thank you very much.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #55
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

[Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 6:41 PM]

Earlier this afternoon I got together with some of the team and we played a flag football game for fun. It got a little more physical than flag football, and one of our backup defensive lineman sacked me, and freaking leveled me. Thanks to him now, my back is killing me. I think he reinjured whatever it was that got injured. I already popped two vicodin. Dad told me not to tell anyone. He said he'll take care of getting the meds, but I need to concentrate on getting better, and getting ready to play for Auburn.

I'm definitely not going to tell anyone. But I can't believe this happened.

Friday we play Saks in our last game before the high school playoffs. Exciting, and sad at the same time. But I can't wait to play at Auburn!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 08:15 PM   #56
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

Congrats on the Auburn scholarship.. You should go play for Dooley at Tennessee though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »