Home

Hairy, Loud and Extremely Obnoxious - Rob Ryan's Coaching Career

This is a discussion on Hairy, Loud and Extremely Obnoxious - Rob Ryan's Coaching Career within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #33
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Hairy, Loud and Extremely Obnoxious - Rob Ryan's Coaching Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
5 Ray Rice carries. 60 throws.

Obviously, Cam Cameron is still their offensive co-ordinator...

I know it's preseason, but still...
I am still trying to figure out why the CPU has something going for it and then abandons that strategy... Must be Bill Callahan?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
I am still trying to figure out why the CPU has something going for it and then abandons that strategy... Must be Bill Callahan?
Ha! Could be.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #35
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Richardson Issues Ultimatum, Will Browns Brass Listen?
The one team in the NFL that was starting to look like a beacon of locker-room bliss is now at the forefront of pre-season drama.

Trent Richardson has been a workhorse for this team over the past four years. This doesn't mean that he has been happy about the direction of the offense though.

"I got hurt during my rookie season. It was unf
ortunate and it wasn't anyone's fault. The fact is that I put everything into my game when I am on the field. It hurts when I see opportunities for our strategy to include me more and then abandon it for the passing game. I don't know if it is the movement of the league or a lack of faith in my ability to get two or three tough yards. If that is the fear, maybe they should take a look at some of the other people on the field - I have the skills to do it but it is a bit harder when others don't have those skills... or faith in me.

At this point I am going to keep playing my heart out but if I'm not going to be a more key part to this offense they should find someone that will be."

While Richardson is obviously unhappy with the Browns movement in recent years to a pass first team, he has been consistent in his effort... albeit without the bigtime results many thought he would produce. Cleveland needs to improve their run blocking but that won't matter if they don't focus on using that part of their game.

The other side to this argument is that they just won the Super Bowl. They have a formula that works. They have a team that is among the best in the NFL. Not to mention, they have a coach that refuses to put up with any antics from players that call out his coaching abilities.

It is possible that Rob Ryan might appreciate the wording that Richardson used, but we will probably have to wait until the third or fourth game of the pre-season to get a grasp on what - if any - changes have occurred for the gameplan this season.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 10:54 PM   #36
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Cleveland and Jacksonville Show Early Signs of Offensive Power and Lacking 2nd String Defense

PICTURE FILLER TEXT

If this had been the regular season, Maurice Jones-Drew would have made a splash in fantasy leagues. As it stands, it was a waste of effort and the Jags still lost. On the other end of things, Colin Kaepernick is making a strong case to be the back-up over Sam Bradford who was once again lackluster in his short time on the field.

Cleveland lost HB, Austin Stewart to an abdominal tear and he will be out until at least week 4. Look for the Browns to pick up a new HB very soon as they are thin as it is.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Cleveland Browns
Aug 17, 20161ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2)17014738
Cleveland Browns (2-0)171410041
Team Stats Comparison
JACCLE
Total Offense558587
Rushing Yards5173
Passing Yards507514
First Downs2029
Punt Return Yards1025
Kick Return Yards14827
Total Yards716638
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion4/154/18
4th Down Conversion2/21/2
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/02/1
Penalties7/506/65
Posession Time16:4931:11
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bryan Upersesa28/4637533
Gabbert6/813220
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Terrell Brown832
Jones Drew512
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jones-Drew(!?)142324
Sanders558
Shoesler441
Dixon342
Fleener2681
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Peko71
D. Ware51
Raji3
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Kaepernick19/3325820
Mallett12/1817820
Bradford3/85700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Damon Oliver1354
A. Stewart (Inj)1051
Richardson418
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Floyd71261
Maclin578
Richardson5671
Hankerson450
Oliver3781
Gordon360
Kruger226
Banks171
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Robert Morris82
Butler81
Williams52
Sheard31
Old 01-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #37
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Joe Thomas On The Trade Block?
Rumors start mounting about possible destinations for Browns LT

After a Super Bowl victory most teams like to keep their team together for a run at a repeat. So far this year the Browns have had two leaders entering the pre-season with the possibility of being traded.

Joe Thomas has been the quintessential Cleveland Browns player over the last decade. Most people equate him with being a Brown for Life. That seems to be changing as he has been rumored to be on the trade block. Whether this is a response to his value and age or something else is unknown. The fact of the matter is that the Browns are always willing to make moves in order to make their team better.

What do the Browns hope to gain by trading Thomas?... Here are a few needs

Free Safety - The Browns have rotated players at this position for years. They need someone to help TJ Ward in the deep middle.

Defensive End - Cleveland hasn't had a pass rush from the D-Line in years. The time has come to turn up the heat on opposing QBs.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #38
Rookie

GT39's Arena

OVR: 11

Excellent storyline, love the newspaper clippings and just a great all around story.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 16

Really liking this dynasty, keep up the good work. What do you use for the screenshots, a Hauppauge PVR?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:19 PM   #40
Banned

Cre8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Really liking this dynasty, keep up the good work. What do you use for the screenshots, a Hauppauge PVR?
Yeah.

I have been really busy lately with trying to get my potentially new house inspected... BAHHH!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »