Home

The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

I think, I'm going to start my dynasty today. I was going to wait until the community rosters to come out. But, I don't feel like waiting anymore, and after a 2-3 seasons it doesn't really matter anyway.

So, I will likely be using M&B's rosters, with some of my own edits most likely. I'm also thinking of using Carter's sliders. I played some games with Carter's and Authentic's sliders, and Charter's felt and played better in my opinion. The sliders, however, are subject to change, if I feel like they're to easy or hard.

Lastly, if you would like to be recruit, please post one, otherwise you will have to wait until next season.

Last edited by Icy4me; 07-24-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #18
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

MUNCIE, INDIANA. -- The Ball State Cardinals have released their roster, for the 2013 football season.

"I'm really excited for this team, we have some nice strengths in our QB Keith Wanning, [HB] Jahwan Edwards, and two nice receivers in Willie Snead and Jamill Smith. You should expect to see big things from Wanning, he had a really nice year, this past season, throwing for over 3,000 yards and 24 touchdowns. He should be able to get past that with ease with Snead and Smith." Said Mike Taylor, when asked about his offense.

Ball State's offense isn't too bad, the o-line might be an issue. The defense, however, could be a big issue fort he Cardinals. Other than junior corner Eric Patterson, the secondary has a lot of mystery. All three FS for the Cardinals all freshman, who were all red-shirted last season. "Our defense is going to need some work, before it becomes one of the better defenses in the MAC. We should be able to hold our own though."

Old 07-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #19
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

MUNCIE, INDIANA. -- Along with Ball State's roster earlier being released, the official schedule has now been released. The Cardinals will open up the season with two homes games playing against Indiana State on Thursday night and the Army Black Knights.

The Cardinals will then have two in row away games against North Texas, and their first conference game against Eastern Michgain. They will play Toledo next at homae, then at Virginia to the play the Cavilers. Ball State will then play their last home game against Kent State, until November 6th (Week 11). Kent State and Western Michigan will both be played until the Cardinals' first bye week.

After the bye, the Cardinals will play Central Michigan, and will play their last away game against their rival the Northern Illinois Huskies. After one more bye week, they will play Miami Ohio, for both teams last game of the regular season.

Experts are predicting the Cardinals to start the season 3-0, possibly 4-0, but finishing 7-5.

(Side Note: I'm still accepting recruits, I will likely begin the regular season either later tonight, or tomorrow mourning.)

Last edited by Icy4me; 07-24-2013 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #20
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Next page...
Old 07-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #21
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Official Top 25 Pre-Season Polls for the 2013 NCAA Football Season

It's no surprise the Crimson Tide are #1, the Tide have won two in row national championships, and three of the last four. They're favorites to win it again this year. Their first two games of the season, however, won't be easy. They play #18 Virginia Tech and then will try to get revenge on Johnny Manziel and the Aggies, when they travel to College Station.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #22
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Pre-Season Hesiman Watch

Johnny Manziel is the early favorite to win the Heisman, if he did, it would be his 2nd. After winning it last year and being the first ever freshman to win the trophy. He will have some tough competition though, with Braxton Miller and Terry Bridgewater. Who both had great seasons last year and expect to have the same level of success this season, if not more.

Old 07-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #23
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Coach Mike Taylor prepares for first ever college football game

Stadium: Scheumann Stadium
Date: Thursday, August 29th, 2013 8:00 PM ET

All-Time Record: Ball State 11-5
Last Meeting: 1993
Result: Ball State 45, Illinois State 30

August 29th, 2013 9:00 AM ET
By Michael Day l ESPN.com

MUNCIE, INDIANA. -- First year head coach Mike Taylor will lead the Ball State Cardinals on to the field tonight, to play the Illinois State Red Birds, for the first game of the season and his first game of his coaching career.

The Cardinals and the Red Birds have each other 16 teams, but the last game being played in 1993. Ball State have won the last 7 and leading the series 11-5.

Ball State fans are hoping for coach Taylor to build off the success of Cardinals past season, when they went 9-4.

Expect Keith Wenning and his receivers pick apart Illinois State's secondary. To give coach Taylor his first career victory to start this season off.

Prediction: Ball State 38, Illinois State 7
Old 07-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #24
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Week 1 OS Recruits Update, next one will be week 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »