Home

The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #33
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

Virginia Massacres Oregon, FCS team W Carolina shocks the world with beating Virginia Tech, and Georgia rallies in the 4th to win

It was a big week for two of the big Virginia Schools, starting with Virginia not just upsetting Oregon, but destroying them. Virginia Tech was also man handled by Western Carolina, 35-23.

Oregon had no chance of winning, Virginia started the game off with a 14-0 lead, which would later turn to a 28-10 lead at halftime, and they would score two more touchdowns to win 42-20. Virginia halfback T. Mizzell ran for 3 touchdowns in the win.

Virginia Tech started the game off well and it looked like they would have no problem beating Western Carolina. Leading 17-7 at half. But it would go all down hill for them in the 2nd half. Western Carolina would score back to back touchdowns mid-way through the 3rd to take a 21-17 lead. With 0:58 left in the game Virginia Tech would have one chance to win the game, losing 28-23 at their own 18 yard line, Logan Thomas would throw his only pick of the game. Two plays later Western Carolina would score their final touchdown, to pull off, the biggest upset in school history.

Entering the 4th South Carolina had a 25-16 lead. Mid-way though the 4th it was looking like South Carolina was going to beat the new #1 in the nation. But Aaron Murray would take control of the game, scoring Georgia's first touchdown of the quarter at 6:21 left in the game to make it 25-22. The 2nd one coming at 2:57 to take the lead at 29-25. The last one coming at 0:16 to pull off the comeback at 36-25.

It was the week of the FCS teams it seemed like, as maybe had trouble beating them or lose them. Especially the PAC-12, Colorado and Utah both loss to their FCS opponents, the Buffs getting destroyed 35-7. It took Cal a game winning field goal to win, 17-14, and Arizona State was in a shootout early, but would pull away to win 51-35.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #34
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Manziel Still Remains No.1

The only movement in this week's polls were Taylor Martinez and Todd Gurley taking the 4th and 5th spot. Despite Manziel and McCarron not playing this week, and Bridgewater having another great game, he remained at the #3 spot. Bridgewater threw for 330 yds and 3 TD's against Eastern Kentucky.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #35
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #36
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
I'm extremely confuse, on why your that low. When I made you, you had a 76 or 78 overall. But, you went all the way down to a 71(Of course you're still a 76 or 78 overall, but the game made you a 71 visually)...Btw, Idaho isn't number 1 for you anymore. Its Ohio, I think.
lol I was just kidding. It's not a big deal. But Idaho has nothing good about it unless I wanna major in Potatoligy.
Atlanta Hawks
Old 07-27-2013, 12:33 PM   #37
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler97
lol I was just kidding. It's not a big deal. But Idaho has nothing good about it unless I wanna major in Potatoligy.
Lol, if you want, you could transfer to a different school. Although, Ohio isn't that bad, plus because you're a mid 70 overall player, you'll likely be a top 2 or 3 receiver for them.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #38
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy4me
Lol, if you want, you could transfer to a different school. Although, Ohio isn't that bad, plus because you're a mid 70 overall player, you'll likely be a top 2 or 3 receiver for them.
I'm fine with Ohio. I will dominate
Atlanta Hawks
Old 07-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #39
Rookie

bryceisdabest's Arena

OVR: 0

If I go to Clemson, ill be MAD! jk, but I hate Clemson
Old 07-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #40
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryceisdabest
If I go to Clemson, ill be MAD! jk, but I hate Clemson
I don't think Clemson would be a good fit for you anyway, because I made you more of a pocket passer. Hopefully West Virginia stays at #1, or a different team jumps them. Doesn't West Virginia still run an air-raid offense? I haven't follow them this off-season, so that is why I'm asking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »