Home

The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #57
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The Coaching Career of Mike Taylor Pt. 2 (NCAA 14)

Old 07-31-2013, 11:43 AM   #58
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

September 30th, 2013 - 3:00 PM EST
By Jack Smith | BallStateSports.com

MUNCIE, INDIANA. -- The Ball State Cardinals have received their first commitment of the season, defensive end Scott Wright. Wright, is a 6'5, 260 lbs, two star defensive end, from Columbia, Pennsylvania.

Wright took Ball State's offer over conference rivals Massachuets, Eastern Michigan, and Buffalo. UTEP was also in the mix for him.

With star right end Jonathan Newsome bring a senior this season, Wright could see some playing time next season, if he does well in spring camp.

Last edited by Icy4me; 07-31-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:45 PM   #59
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

October 5, 2013 - 10:00 AM EST
By Jack Smith | BallStateSports.com

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA. -- The Ball State Cardinals are coming off a tough loss to the Toledo Rockets, 27-21. In the loss, however everyone was surprised and quite please to see freshman (RS) quarterback Ozzie Mann play like he did. In his first career start he threw for 313 yards and no interceptions. If he can keep this up, he could have the starting job, without fight any incoming freshman for the starting spot.

But, Virginia is hot right now with a 3 game winning streak, their only loss coming in the opener against BYU. In that streak they upset Oregon. The Cavilers have played pretty good defense, allowing 338 yards (52), and only 176 yards passing (37). Their not so great stopping the run though, allowing 162 yards a game (96).

That is a good sign for Jahwan Edwards, as he had his 3rd 100 game last week. After having two games in row without combining 100 yards.

Virginia also has a nice rushing attack though in halfback K. Shepherd and quarterback D. Watford. Shepherd has 308 yards rushing, while Watford has little over 200.

If, Ozzie Mann can keep up the same play as he did last week. Then there is no reason why Ball State couldn't keep this close and possibly come out with the victory. But, until Mann proves he can, he will get doubt by most.

Prediction: Virginia 35, Ball State 20
Old 07-31-2013, 06:53 PM   #60
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

Next Page...
Old 07-31-2013, 06:55 PM   #61
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

(Sidenote: I'm going to lower CPU RB Ability down 5, which brings it to 55. I'm also going to raise CPU Pass coverage by 5.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 08:17 PM   #62
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

(1) Stanford survives a triple overtime thriller, Oklahoma edges out previously #3 TCU, (3) Florida scores 13 points in 4th to win defensive battle [/size]

October 6, 2013 - 8:00 AM EST
By Patrick Miller | ESPN.com

(1) Stanford and Washington had possibly the best game of the year so far. With 2:25 left Huskies' halfback Bishop Sankey would get into the for the 2nd time in the game, to tie at 27-27, and force overtime. In the first overtime both teams would exchange rushing touchdowns, Bishop would get his 3rd touchdown of the game. Both defenses would force field goals in the 2nd overtime, to force one more overtime. Keith Price and the Huskies would get the ball first in the 3rd overtime, and he would throw his 3rd interception, a few plays later Stanford halfback Wilkerson would find himself in the end-zone, to win the game.

The (5) Oklahoma Sooners were 11th in the polls coming into the game, and are now 5th in the polls after a tough win over TCU, 21-14. The Sooners would score all 3 of their touchdowns in the 1st half, all thrown by Kendal Thompson. TCU would score their two touchdowns in the 2nd half, but turnovers would cost them the game, having 3 turnovers.

(3) Florida defense came up huge for the Gators, shutting out Arkansas and only allowing 169 yards, and only 50 yards passing. Florida scored their first points, which was a field goal with 4:21 left in the 3rd quarter, kicker Austin Hardin would make two more field goals in the 4th. The Gators only touchdown came with 0:44 seconds left, which was a 5 yard touchdown to Trey Burton from Jeff Driskel. Florida will head to (17) LSU next week, and will hope to stay unbeaten.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #63
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

2013 Heisman Race, Week 7

October 6, 2013 - 5:00 PM EST
By Patrick Miller | ESPN.com

Derek Carr keeps up his amazing play, passing for 372 yards and having 6 total touchdowns against Idaho. Carr also only had 5 incomplete passes. Fresno State is having a great season, but when they be able to keep up it. If Carr keeps playing like this, they're chances are high.

T.J. Yeldon's 4 touchdown performance against Georgia State, now has him in the Heisman talk. He currently has 540 yards, and doubled his touchdowns, with his 4 on Saturday.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #64
MVP

Icy4me's Arena

First OS Recruit to commit, Toby Cox (Gronk) committed to the University of Washington

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »