Home

Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25)

This is a discussion on Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25)

Game Console-XBOX360
Mode-Owner Mode using Paul Allen
Settings-Still working a Slider set.
Roster-Week 1 Updates.

I have not picked up a copy of Madden 25 yet, but plan to do so in the next couple of days. However for the first few posts, I figured I didn't really need the game.

This is actually my first time posting a NFL thread. I got my start originally posting College Hoops, the moved to College Football as well and now I am sharing my experiences with MLB "The Show" as well. Hope you enjoy and as always thanks for following.

Last edited by Deuce2223; 09-18-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Re: Beauty and the Beast ( Seattle Seahawks Madden 25)

YEARLY RESULTS

Old 09-12-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

DRAFT RECAP
Old 09-12-2013, 01:37 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

MAJOR FREE AGENT ADDITIONS

2014 Signed FS Quintin Mikell to a 1 year deal
2014 Signed RB DJ Harper to a 1 year deal
2014 Signed TE Juilus Thomas after cut from the Broncos

MAJOR ROSTER SUBTRACTIONS
Cut CB Antonio Winfield
Cut FB Michael Robinson

NOTEABLE TRADES

Traded 2014 4th Round Pick for Rams WR Austin Pettis

Last edited by Deuce2223; 09-18-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Seattle Seahawks Team Owner Paul Allen and VP/GM John Schneider have announced that Bryan "The Deuce" Scott has accepted a position of Assitant GM, as well as taking over the duties of Pro Personal and College Scouting.

The Deuce as he prefers to be called. Will be responsible for helping make key decisions in regards to Free Agent signings, the cutting of the current roster and will be the entirely in charge of the scouting department in all future drafts. Schneider and Allen will handle the coaching staff as well as any stadium issues in terms of revenue.

Not much is know about Deuce other then he grew up in the Pacific Northwest and has been a huge fan of the Seahawks as well as the Seattle Mariners. His football past has seen him helping at Boise State as well as Washington State but as far playing the game he has never even stepped on the field even in high school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Fill free to comment..

I am going to work on some team/roster preview stuff with backstory of the Hawks Franchise and the past couple of drafts as well as stuff on Coach Carroll and the rest of the staff. I plan on picking the game up tomorrow at lunch or maybe before work, but probably won't have much time to play until Sunday/Monday my next 2 days off.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #7
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13

You know I'm in!
Old 09-12-2013, 02:32 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

MEET THE BEAST

When Seattle traded 2 draft picks for Marshawn Lynch in 2010, fans expected great things, after watching him rush for 1000 yds for the Bills and in his 3 seasons at Cal.

Lynch had huge shoes to fill, because Seattle has a long history of great backs (Shaun Alexander, Chris Warren, Curt Warner, Ricky Watters, John L Williams ect), and in 2011 he proved he could do just that as he posted over 1200 yards on the ground scoring 12 TD's. For his reward the Seahawks gave him a new 4 year deal worth 31 million.

Then in 2012 Lynch went "Beast Mode" rushing for almost 1600 yards (1590) as he scored 11 TD's.

However Lynch is probably most known for and loved for his 2011 run in the playoffs vs the Saints as he went 67 yards for the touchdown.

Will 2013 be the season that Coach Carroll unleashes "The Beast" and we see a 2000 yard season, or will it be a year of "Beauty"...

MEET BEAUTY

When Seattle drafted Russell Wilson in the 3rd Round with the 12th pick (75th Overall) in the 2012 Draft, many critics said he was to small, and would never amount to being a NFL starter. Even some Seattle Seahawk fans were critical feeling like their Hawks had already found their new starting QB in Matt Flynn. However in the preseason Wilson shocked those fans by beating out former starter T. Jackson and Flynn to win the starting job.

Then after leading the Seahawks to a 11-5 record and being named the Pepsi Rookie of the Year and to the 2012 Pro Bowl well throwing for over 3000 yards and 23 TD's to 10 INT and rushing for almost 500 yards and scoring 4 more TD's. Wilson silenced those critics and won the hearts of every Seattle Seahawk fan, including new Assistant GM "The Deuce.

Going into Year 2, expectations are high for Wilson, and that my friend is a thing of "Beauty"..

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »