Home

Who Let a Fan Takeover? Madden 15

This is a discussion on Who Let a Fan Takeover? Madden 15 within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

OVR: 1
Who Let a Fan Takeover? Madden 15

Last year on Madden 25 I ran a CFM with the Arizona Cardinals. While I enjoyed it I was never able to finish it as I started to have some troubles with the game. This year on Madden 15 I have decided to run with the Miami Dolphins. A team that I could have a lot of fun with. Sun Life Stadium is up there in age and could either rebuild or unrealistically relocate the team. With the game coming out tomorrow I thought I would go ahead and get this started today. Here we go..

Miami Dolphins Sold:
The Miami Dolphins have been sold to Jon Howard for the price of 2 billion dollars. Some may be shocked by the sell and the large price paid for them, but Howard believes he purchased them for the perfect amount. WPLG 10 held an interview with Mr. Howard earlier today.

Mike Fernandez: "First off, congratulations on your purchase of the team. We wish you the best with of luck with this team. What does this season have in store?"

Jon Howard: "Thank you. This year we are aiming for the playoffs, we have the tools. Ryan Tannehill looks to improve off of his already decent previous season. We brought in Knowshon Moreno to add to the Running Back mix. Cortland Finnegan adds to our strong Defensive core lead by Cam Wake and Brent Grimes this year. I'm not guaranteeing a playoff spot, but anything short would be a disappointment."

Mike Fernandez: "Anything we should know going into Preseason?"

Jon Howard: "Yes. Let's start with Dion Jordan. He is entering his second year in the league and after making some bad decisions this offseason will serve a 4-Game Suspension for violating the NFL's drug policy. Mike Pouncey will be missing the first couple weeks due to injury. We hope to have him back by Week 6 but nothing is promised."

Mike Fernandez: "We all know that Sun Life Stadium needs to be upgraded, you even have the option to rebuild here in Miami, or move away. What're your plans here?"

Jon Howard: "Well, if we make a decision it would have to be rather soon. Sun Life Stadium I can tell you now will not be around much longer. It is either rebuild or relocate. I'm going to do what is best for this team. Right now I have been looking into the possibility of rebuilding here in Miami Gardens. But I have also looked into moving the team to either Portland, Oregon or Columbus, Ohio. The decision will be made here in a couple of days."

Mike Fernandez: "Not exactly what the fans wanted to hear but thank you. We wish you the best of luck with our beloved Dolphins."

Way too early team preview to follow!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Re: Who Let a Fan Takeover? Madden 15

Team Preview

QB: The clear starter for the season is Ryan Tannehill. He has shown growth and with a solid season he could be the next QB to bring in a big contract. Right now backing him up we have Matt Moore, and Pat Devlin. Neither Moore nor Devlin have their job secured with us looking in at bringing in other players. We are looking to bring in another QB or two to battle for 2nd and 3rd string.

RB: With the addition of Knowshon Moreno, the backfield can be really exciting this year. Knowshon will battle for the starting job along with Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas. All will carry roles on the team this year. Week 1 starter to be announced.

FB: Only one on our roster is Kyle Miller. He came into this league as an Undrafted Free Agent, entering his third year he looks to make a name for himself. The job is his to lose.

WR: Mike Wallace and Brian Hartline lead the way this season. Brandon Gibson and rookie Jarvis Landry will battle for the slot position. Backing up these guys we have Rishard Matthews, Matt Hazel. Guys who will have to earn their role: Damian Williams, Stephen Williams, Armon Binns, Kevin Cone, and Ryan Spadola.

TE: Charles Clay comes back as our #1 here, being one of Tannehills favorite targets we can't overlook him. Behind him we have Michael Egnew, Dion Sims, Arthur Lynch and John Denney. Also looking at bringing in a big name TE to line up a two TE set this year.

OL: One of our weakest areas. The line allowed Tannehill to be sacked 58 times last season, that is a team record. That cannot happen this year. We also had the bullying incident that caused us to lose two good OL. Starting center, Mike Pouncey will be missing the first few games or even more to start the season. We will have to look for someone to bring in to fill his void. We also need to find an upgrade for our RG position. Fixing our line will be a draft day must!

DL: One of the teams strong spots. We have Cam Wake and Olivier Vernon containing the outside, and Randy Starks and Jared Odrick in the middle. Dion Jordan looks to have a better year than his rookie year, he will have to wait until he returns from suspension to do so.

LB: Right next to our OL in weaknesses. We must upgrade in the draft or as soon as we possibly can. Koa Misi is the best LB we have, with Dannell Ellerbe and Philip Wheeler taking the commands of the other side. One of our draft day needs.

CB: Cortland Finnegan will line up opposite of Brent Grimes this year. We are weak behind them but also have high hopes for 22 year old Jamar Taylor in the future.

S: Our starters are good, but behind them isn't strong either. Reshad Jones and Louis Delmas will help power our strong starting defensive backs. We will need to find them so help though.

K/P: Caleb Sturgis returns after a rough rookie campaign as the starting kicker. Brandon Fields will continue to stay on as the starting punter.

Last edited by JTolarchyk10; 08-26-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Yearly Recap
Old 08-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #4
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Award Winners
Old 08-25-2014, 08:18 PM   #5
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

First Round Draft Picks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 08:20 PM   #6
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

Open for posting. Will begin the franchise itself tomorrow around 3 PM EST. Plan to carry this on for as long as I can. Hope you all enjoy!
Old 08-25-2014, 08:35 PM   #7
Cooking With Sauce

thesportsguru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Intrigued by this one. Of course, the quality of your work will determine if I follow fully, but I'll pop in and out.

But the main reason I'm commenting is to say thank you for completing the AFC East 4-peat. What that means is all 4 members of the AFC East are being controlled in dynasties over here this fall (Patriots - me, Jets - M2H, Bills - DoubleRussia). Was really hoping we could do it haha.

6x Super Bowl Champion Patriots |Red Sox | Celtics | Bruins |Boston College | USC | NASCAR Young Guns

OS' biggest game show nut.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:50 PM   #8
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesportsguru11
Intrigued by this one. Of course, the quality of your work will determine if I follow fully, but I'll pop in and out.

But the main reason I'm commenting is to say thank you for completing the AFC East 4-peat. What that means is all 4 members of the AFC East are being controlled in dynasties over here this fall (Patriots - me, Jets - M2H, Bills - DoubleRussia). Was really hoping we could do it haha.
Following and lol I didn't even notice that.

MLB - Oakland Athletics

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »