Home

Bringing Back The Dawg Pound: A Washington Huskies Dynasty

This is a discussion on Bringing Back The Dawg Pound: A Washington Huskies Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #25
Banned

Coach P's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bringing Back The Dawg Pound: A Washington Huskies Dynasty

Huskies Get Road Win
Chicago, IL -- The Washington Huskies pulled out a victory in a hard fought contest with Illinois. The Illini kept it close as long as they could, but a superior Washington squad pulled away in the second half.

The Huskies were good once again on offense, despite a rough outing by their quarterback Kieth Price. Bishop Sankey had another 100 yard day, contributing to a team total of 231 yards on the ground.

Washington's defense improved after giving up over 400 yards in the air to Boise State, but many fans don't think this improvement was enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 04:59 PM   #26
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Old 06-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #27
Banned

Coach P's Arena

College Gameday is headed to Austin, TX for the matchup between #25 Kansas State and #13 Texas!

This week Washington hosts the Idaho Vandals! In what should be a dominant performance, fans and coaches will be looking for Washington to put up big numbers, while dominating the Vandal offense.

Last edited by Coach P; 06-07-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:40 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Took care of Illinois pretty well. Let's see how run heavy Idaho do, considering the low rushing attempts by opponents so far.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:39 PM   #29
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Took care of Illinois pretty well. Let's see how run heavy Idaho do, considering the low rushing attempts by opponents so far.
This is something I've always struggled with and it bugs the mess out of me!! They get stuffed on a few runs and then the next 30 plays are passes... I even change the run/pass slider for the coaches.. I like when a team rushes for 150 yards against me!!
Old 06-07-2015, 10:23 PM   #30
MVP

Knickerbocker91's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach P
This is something I've always struggled with and it bugs the mess out of me!! They get stuffed on a few runs and then the next 30 plays are passes... I even change the run/pass slider for the coaches.. I like when a team rushes for 150 yards against me!!
I usually make a few playbooks to fix this issue. Most of the time, change the run/pass slider to at least 50 or 45 (the more the slider is to the left the more they run the ball - I believe). Spread and Air Raid playbooks tend to pass way more while Pro, One Back, and Multiple defense will be better at calling the plays - though even they don't do a great job at it.

It was bad for my team last season as we only allowed 91.3 rushing yards per game. The season prior to that they allowed 154.6 so it's just a matter of staying on top of it.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:33 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach P
I'm assuming you're using the up to date roster? If not did you change the aggression settings 65/35 off; 35/65 def? Just making sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 11:04 PM   #32
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm assuming you're using the up to date roster? If not did you change the aggression settings 65/35 off; 35/65 def? Just making sure.
I'm using a roster that was finished at the end of the 13-14 season. But yes I have been changing the aggression settings. Since I stop the run well, I've found that I have to have the run/pass slider down at like 30/70 or 35/70 to actually get the CPU running the ball..

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »