Home

Rise to the Top: The Coaching Career of Joshua Morgan (NCAA 14)

This is a discussion on Rise to the Top: The Coaching Career of Joshua Morgan (NCAA 14) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2019, 12:02 AM   #49
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rise to the Top: The Coaching Career of Joshua Morgan (NCAA 14)

I have finals in school this week Monday-Thursday so posting will be a bit rough for a few days. I expect to have the MWC Championship game posted Thursday, and then I'll be able to get back into a normal posting schedule.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:17 PM   #50
Rookie

gl in finals and championship game
Old 01-15-2019, 11:21 PM   #51
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSimGaming
gl in finals and championship game

Appreciate that man!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2019, 02:57 PM   #52
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Posting resumes TODAY

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-18-2019, 03:44 PM   #53
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Wyoming Defeats Nevada, Wins MWC

The Wyoming Cowboys were crowned champions of the Mountain West Conference, defeating the Nevada Wolfpack by a score of 24-10.

After a scoreless first quarter from both sides, the Cowboys started the scoring on a 17-yard touchdown pass to James Price from Tyler Vander Waal. The Wolfpack kicked a field goal to make it 7-3 going into the half.

The Cowboys scored another touchdown midway through the third quarter on a 14-yard run by Trey Woods, but were matched by a Nevada touchdown.

The Cowboys then put it away in the fourth quarter with a quick touchdown and then a late field goal to seal the game.

Wyoming controlled the time of possession throughout the game, and their balanced offensive attack was too much for Nevada to handle.

The Cowboys finish the season with a 10-3 record and will await hearing their bowl match-up.
Attached Images
File Type: png vs. Nevada 2018 Top Line.PNG (5.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png vs. Nevada 2018 Team Stats + Scoring Summary.PNG (27.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png vs. Nevada 2018 Player Stats.PNG (34.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Daonlyjmo7; 01-18-2019 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:51 PM   #54
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Bryce Love Wins Heisman Trophy

Stanford running back Bryce Love was just recently announced as college football's 2018 Heisman Trophy award winner. Love, who rushed for 1700 yards and 19 touchdowns on 250 carries, won the prestigious award over Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa and Oklahoma's Kyler Murray. Love and the Stanford Cardinal will look forward to their National Title Game against the Clemson Tigers.
Old 01-18-2019, 03:58 PM   #55
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

C.J. Johnson Wins Biletnikoff Award, Is Named First Team All-American

Despite the major news of the past week being Bryce Love's Heisman Trophy announcement, the other awards around college football were announced as well. Wyoming's C.J. Johnson was named as the best wide receiver in football for his incredible junior season in which he caught 67 passes for 1261 yards and 18 touchdowns. He was also named as a first team All-American.

Among other Wyoming news, quarterback Tyler Vander Waal was named as a freshman All-American, and Vander Waal, Johnson, and tight end Josh Harshman were all named to the first team All-MWC team.

Congrats to these Cowboys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2019, 04:11 PM   #56
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Breaking: Craig Bohl, Joshua Morgan Leave Wyoming for California Golden Bears

In shocking news, it was announced that Wyoming head football coach Craig Bohl will be taking over as the new head coach for the California Golden Bears for the 2019 football season.

The Bears, who went 5-19 in two years under coach Justin Wilcox (1-11 in 2018), fired Wilcox at the conclusion of the 2018 regular season. After a quick head coaching search, they decided to hire current Wyoming coach Craig Bohl.

Bohl has also announced that he will take his current offensive coordinator, Joshua Morgan, with him to his new job. Morgan, who spent 4 years as a player with the Bears and a coach for another 4 spent two years away from the team as the QB coach for West Virginia and the offensive coordinator for the Wyoming Cowboys, respectively.

Morgan on the move: "I loved my year at Wyoming, but with coach Bohl taking over the Bears' program, it was a dream opportunity for me. I have always wanted to coach as a coordinator or head coach for the Bears, and this gives me the opportunity to do so. I definitely want to look into becoming a head coach in future years, but I am committed to helping coach Bohl return my alma mater to greatness before I consider any other future positions."

So, despite two quick job changes for Morgan, he appears to be locked in as the Bears' OC for now. He was even getting head coaching interest right now from schools such as Toledo and UCONN but decided that the Cal OC job was the best move for him as of right now.

The move was announced hours before it was announced that the Wyoming Cowboys would face the 7-5 Washington Huskies in the upcoming Las Vegas Bowl. Defensive coordinator Scottie Hazelton will serve as the Cowboys' interim coach for the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »