Home

Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

This is a discussion on Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting.. within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

Picking a Country Club or starting one is likely going to be a challenge unless you have a few friends that play consistently. If you have started a club, but you are finding recruiting a challenge, our Country Club could be a good choice. My group has been around since Tiger 04 so we are not going anywhere... We have dedicated Tiger players who will not flame out in 2 weeks. We are mostly 30 somethings who enjoy poking fun at each other in a good way and do not take this too seriously.

We currently have 4 registered members and 4 that will be joining soon... That is 8 total... This year, the bonuses really add up if you are in a group with a lot of members. Please keep us in mind if you find getting your club off the ground challenging.

To join, click this link to get the PW... http://www.totalonlineplay.com/showthread.php?t=25839

You do not have to join our website, but it is simply a basic forum site for us to communicate here and there.

Club name: Total Online Play

Search for that, get the PW and your in... You may get a message to look for a confirmation email or something like that... Ignore it... It is set to allow you to join only with the PW.... If you want, I can also pm you the pw here...

Come on March 23rd... I have the Season Ticket and intend on using it
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Re: Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

and Divot, your officially invited... Let me know if your interested, I can send you the pw over xbox live.....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
and Divot, your officially invited... Let me know if your interested, I can send you the pw over xbox live.....
Thanks for the invite, but I have already joined a club...but if I ever leave, I'll look ya up!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I have joined. I'm excited to see this country club thing in action. I'm averaging a 63 in tw12. I'll see if my gf wants to join. I believe she's shooting a 66 in tw12 at the moment.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 03-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Nice Jaymee... Welcome!!!!

As a group, we want to see how this runs before we really determine how Tournies will run each week.... I will be playing on Fri Sat Sun and Mon day with the season ticket to get a feel for what we need to do to make this a great experience... I look forward to playing with you....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I have the ticket as well. I have to free up 6gb though. That's gonna be tough.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 03-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Hopefully you can free up the space... you can delete it once you get the full version and reload the things you have purchased.. It will take time later on, but in my mind worth it!!! I will add your gamertag to my friends list soon....

Friday is only 2 days away now!!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 03:22 PM   #8
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Here is a decent description of our community.....

We are a community of more mature gamers (30 somethings typically) who came together to avoid the typical teenage drival and anonymous douche bags that plague online gaming.... We have over 10 years of Tiger experience and in running a gaming community. This translates to a better gaming experience overall and a whole lotta fun... This is for Xbox 360 users so sorry PS3 guys.....

Most of us like to kick back, have a few brews, and enjoy our games. Tiger has been a staple for us in the past. We do like to talk to each other via Xbox live Party chat so add our gamertags to your friends list.

I terms of what we will do for Tiger 13, we are not committing to any structure until we play the game for at least a week. Many communities are making grand plans and really have no idea what the game has install for them. We will post some simple tournies at first ... (likely small 9 hole ones) to see what we can and can not do. After that, we will just see where this all takes us.

In the mean time, sit back and enjoy what I believe to be the best version of Tiger since 2004.

Thank you,

KickingGuru <---- actual Xbox Live Gamertag

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »