Home

Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

This is a discussion on Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting.. within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

I'm considering joining, but will wait for your description of rules. I've been playing the demo a lot, getting excited for next tuesday (no season pass) and have found that the game is so much more enjoyable on tournament difficulty with no caddie.

I would love to join a community that wants an under par round to be an achievement, instead of 10 under or more every round being the norm. I want a 72 hole tournament to have realistic and difficult scoring settings, so 10 under to 20 under depending on the venue. If that's your goal with this community, consider me interested.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #10
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

I will say that the likely hood that we do strictly Tournament mode is slim... We will play for a bit and get the feel of the game, but Pro or Tour Pro are the most likely options. Many of the objectives for the Country Club achievements are tied to birdies, eagles, ect ect.. Pro and Tour pro will move us along faster in those regards which boosts our status, which boosts our progress. Our community has enjoyed Tiger as it has been for years and are not completely Sim based although we are not opposed to it on occasion...

Hope that helps your decision making process. I would love for you to join, however I do not want you to be disappointed with your choice either... There will be clubs open that will likely be strictly Tournament/Sim and are good guys too...
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

I have posted a quick 9 hole Daily for Total Online Play Country Club for Friday after 10 am.. should run until Sat at 10am...

I set it to Pro... Blue tees as our created golfers should not be bombing it yet. Each day during the Season Pass, will have some quick 9 hole playing with the options. I just want to see how much capability this has and what is tracked... If your in our CC, please try to play the rounds as they should only take 10-15 minutes.. then get back to playing the rest of the game as you choose..

I will try to add the members to my friends list on Friday... I do like my party chat!!!!
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #12
Rookie

I joined your CC. I don't have many on my Friends list who will be picking this game up (to my knowledge), so I thought it'd be better to join a group who were committed and see what I could do. Primarily, I'll be using the Kinect, so I assume my scores will be horrible (because I am horrible in real life).
Old 03-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Icon14 Re: Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

Don't worry about the scores you post. Simply play the game, your progression will help the club tremendously even if you do not compete in the online Tournaments. Hopefully we can break this misconception that if you do not play well, you can't be in or compete in a Country Club. As long as you play the game, you help the club. There is no reason for any person to not be a part of some club somewhere. If your in one that is active, you will find better progression for yourself as well so it is important to have one with many members, not just 2 or 3...

I hope all that made sense... Welcome, play away... and hit me up on xbox live...
Old 03-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #14
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2

I think I'm definitely going to join as I don't think I know anyone that will be picking this game up so I won't have any friends to play with.

I just have to remember to join when I'm on my computer at home because when I don't have my EA Origin password memorized so I can't login to join here at work.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Awesome!!! Welcome... The EA origin thing is a bit tricky to work through for sure... Make sure it is attached to your Gamertag and bear with some of the quirks in the current website... EA will be updating the website after official launch on Tuesday...

If you get the confirmation email issue, just log back into the country club and it should show you as a member.. I only have it PW protected and not a petition to me...

All I can say is play play play... any mode, any where....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #16
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Hopefully the season pass version is available tomorrow morning before I go to work. That way when I get home it's all gaming.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »