Home

Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

This is a discussion on Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting.. within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #41
Pro

goalie's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Tiger XBox 360 Country Club Recruiting..

i'm interested in joining, i think! i will get the game tuesday, i believe.... (pre ordered CE)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #42
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks fellas.... I do warn you, once in, it is extremely addictive to contribute... You can get the PW at the site below.. You do not need to join the site to get it. But if you want to, by all means... It is nothing more than a forum site for our group...

Thanks,

The Guru
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #43
Rookie

mcmax3000's Arena

OVR: 2

I got my shipping confirmation today so I should be able to start contributing and participating tomorrow. Looking forward to it!
Old 03-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #44
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Its almost time!!!! It will be neat to see our club up and running at full capacity and the status we will be at..... It is moving along nicely even right now with only 6 or so people playing... We are currently at 20 members who will all be playing tomorrow....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #45
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

I put a lot of time in today... Haha. It won't always be like that but I got addicted on my day off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #46
Rookie

shaikio's Arena

OVR: 2

I ordered the CE today and it will be here tomorrow, so if you are still looking for members, I'd like to join.

My Teams: Detroit Tigers, Detroit Pistons, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines, and Arsenal FC
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #47
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Right now, there are 2 spots left..... Should be full by tomorrow... btw... our current rank is #8 and rising.... That is catching up on some of the clubs that had a head start.... With 25 people playing over the next week... who knows where this is gonna go... Keep in mind though... other clubs will be playing the &*$t outa this too so our rank will fluctuate....

If there is a spot left and you can follow my instructions below... your in...
Old 03-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #48
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

and... we are officially full....

I will have a thread on our site for a waiting list... If someone drops for some reason, we will notify you...

Thank you all who joined!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »