Home

Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360...

This is a discussion on Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360... within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #49
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
Fellas, if you on and playing.... check out the Chat option you have in the game... If someone has opened a chat for Total Online Play... join it and meet people currently playing... you can talk to them while doing anything else in the game... It holds up to 24 people, but if some split off to a new room do not be offended... 24 people talking at once on mics could get a bit dicey....
Yea, I need a new mic so I can join the chat. The Club is awesome so far Kicking Guru. You guys go ridicuolously low in some rounds. But its a blast and quite fun

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #50
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg44
Yea, I need a new mic so I can join the chat. The Club is awesome so far Kicking Guru. You guys go ridicuolously low in some rounds. But its a blast and quite fun
I used to be good. At least I'm better than guru still.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #51
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

The settings are somewhat easy, but I am still finishing in the teens (think my highest finish was 9) in tournaments...so not TOO easy.

Though someone did shoot a -23 today....which seems impossible to me

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #52
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

At some point, I am going to tweek the difficulty... right now.. I just want to give everyone a chance to get built up and comfortable with the game... We have 5-7 really good players.... I was even on pace for that -23, then decided to blow a couple holes to look respectable....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 04-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #53
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
At some point, I am going to tweek the difficulty... right now.. I just want to give everyone a chance to get built up and comfortable with the game... We have 5-7 really good players.... I was even on pace for that -23, then decided to blow a couple holes to look respectable....
Don't know what's wrong with me this year but stock rounds are coming harder to come by. Are you putting difficult pins each tourney?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #54
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

4 open slots right now... club is back private so you can ask me for the PW...

We want a few more guys that play Tiger as a primary game. This adds to the numbers that are in chat, on our message board, and want to participate with the group...... We are 11th in the xbox standings if that means something to you and are pretty competitive in the CC competitions with some solid players...

More slots will open up as some of the part time players move away over the next couple weeks.... We are open to all comers, but I just ask that if you stop playing the game, let me know... That allows us to continue to add people that are good peeps and want a good group to play with....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »