Home

Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360...

This is a discussion on Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360... within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360...

***** Disclaimer ******
This is a Country Club that will play more Arcade style... Settings will be primarily on Pro for our CC tourneys with no pins.... ( I will mix in Amatuer and the other settings occaisionally just to keep it fresh..) We do not want to waste pins in the CC tourneys so those will always be off in our settings....

If you are looking for the Xbox 360 Country Club that played out of here last year .... It is another thread linked here .......... That one is going to be a Simulation based club. Good guys to enjoy some rounds with ... If you play more Simulation based golf please join them there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our club will be named Total Online Play. There will be a mix of players from a few really good players (We have a few guys that can really go low and compete...) to just your average guys who like to play the game. Most of our long term active members are over the age of 30 so it is a more mature group (at least age wise )....

Status races burned us out last year, so we will have zero focus on that. It will however be very active with the new in game chat features and guys will get together often to play some rounds, have a few beverages, and enjoy some good times.

If this sounds like a place for you, please message below to reserve your spot. Aside from this thread, we have a forum at the link below that your can join. Many of us have the season pass and will be playing this from day one of the Season Pass release. Thanks and see you on the links...

The Guru
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

Last edited by kickingguru; 02-23-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Re: Arcade Style Tiger 14 Country Club Xbox 360...

I have created the Country Club for Tiger 14.....

Here is a link to EA sports to join....

http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/...rofile/360/101

It is pw protected so you will need a pw from me.... I have turned off petitions as that caused issues last year. To petition to be in, just respond below and I will gladly give you the PW....

Again, the club tournament sets will be more Pro than anything else. There will be some variety however and you can play any style of Live Tournaments you want. What would be ideal is to have 5 or more guys in each style playing the Club Tour tournaments.....

***** If you do a search make sure your search is either set to private or All... if it is set to public... you wont see it.....

See ya on the links!!!!

The Guru
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....

Last edited by kickingguru; 03-09-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

We are at 13 confirmed members so far with about 20 others from last year to pop their head up soon.....

1 Daily and 1 Weekly Tournament are already scheduled for Fri. 22nd (I can only schedule out 1 week.. more will be scheduled by Wed.)

If you are getting the Early Release through the Season pass... many of us will be on during the weekend.... This is looking promising so far and we look forward to seeing you on the links....
Old 03-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey Kicking guru, still space left for a PS3 to 360 convert? I'm not doing season pass.

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 03-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Guru, did you send me the pw yet? I'll be getting season pass day of this year so I can try to get in tw15 on the same pass.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawg44
Hey Kicking guru, still space left for a PS3 to 360 convert? I'm not doing season pass.
Yup..... PM sent with PW..... Thanks!!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

At 11now with 9 more in the bag.... Get on board!!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm at 70%. Should I see you on tonight Mr. Guru? I hope they fixed 4-ball point settings....could be some funny games going on.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »