Home

Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies...

This is a discussion on Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies... within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
Several people in here have wanted to know how it was possible to shoot the scores that they see online.... That is the purpose of the Tips.... I respect people who play the game for enjoyment and do not need to compete at the games highest level. This however will give some of those nay sayers a bit of insight into the amount of information the top players go through to shoot -22 to -27 on Am or Pro..... In that world, -15 to -18 is a very average to poor score.....
I get that.... I just kinda wish that the very best players would post scores that the very best real life players get.... I look at the online leaderboard see the scores like that and immediately turn off. A 63 for example should be the lowest score...I'm not having a go as I see these tips are to compete but the fact that you guys are posting these scores just puts me off playing online full stop

Hull City FC for life
Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #10
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickingguru
Jaymee's Chipping Tips added to the list ..... Thank you Jaymee
Damn my chipping tutorial rocks!

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #11
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
I get that.... I just kinda wish that the very best players would post scores that the very best real life players get.... I look at the online leaderboard see the scores like that and immediately turn off. A 63 for example should be the lowest score...I'm not having a go as I see these tips are to compete but the fact that you guys are posting these scores just puts me off playing online full stop

Hull City FC for life
I get it... I feel the same way about Madden when I go online and get Nano-Blitzed, going for it on fourth down, money plays, ect ect... Every Online Game has these kind of issues...especially sports games.... Tiger happens to be one I can play at close to its highest level so I love it.....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2013, 04:57 AM   #12
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

Well luckily there is online tournaments on higher difficulty levels too. On Sim difficulty the scores posted are actually very realistic. Only when there's no wind there's some low 60's posted but for example in windy conditions scores are much closer to par.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #13
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku
Well luckily there is online tournaments on higher difficulty levels too. On Sim difficulty the scores posted are actually very realistic. Only when there's no wind there's some low 60's posted but for example in windy conditions scores are much closer to par.
If I wanted to play scratch or worst golf, I'll spend the money to go to a real course. Tiger is all about being the best online.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:33 AM   #14
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah. And the best are playing on Sim difficulty and typically best scores are around -5, sometimes closer to -10 when weather is calm(ish).

I enjoy Sim online tournaments where a round of 68 for example is a good result. I don't enjoy the arcade levels where leading score is -24 and there's 10 people with -23. Make a par on one hole and you're out basically...
Old 04-13-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Arcade style makes you play perfectly. I love knowing if I make one mistake I'm out. Makes me strive to perfect my game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #16
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Arcade style makes you play perfectly. I love knowing if I make one mistake I'm out. Makes me strive to perfect my game.
Well, if you make a mistake on "sim" you're out too, lol. I like that there is a massive difficulty range in this game; basically, there is something for everyone. Make no mistake though, "sim" is punishing, and the wrong mistake can easily kill a round. It requires a different type of "perfection," I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »