Home

Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies...

This is a discussion on Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies... within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger 14 Tips and Strategies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Well, if you make a mistake on "sim" you're out too, lol. I like that there is a massive difficulty range in this game; basically, there is something for everyone. Make no mistake though, "sim" is punishing, and the wrong mistake can easily kill a round. It requires a different type of "perfection," I guess.
100% SPOT ON. One OB drive in Simulation mode and you can derail a round faster than you can blink.....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2
Old 04-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #18
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Arcade style makes me shake my head. Lmao, everybody plays armature and pro in the created sessions. Sickens me that I can't ever find a game with anybody who wants to play real golf!
Old 04-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #19
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

Any advice on downslope bunker shots? I'm having a hard time getting them over the lip of the trap. I do the usual things: move the ball forward in my stance and move the strike meter down to just below the ball.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #20
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerosene31
Any advice on downslope bunker shots? I'm having a hard time getting them over the lip of the trap. I do the usual things: move the ball forward in my stance and move the strike meter down to just below the ball.
Tough one as doing so you also will need to hit the ball with either and overswing or fast tempo to make up for the strike meter.... Only other option is switch to a flop shot to hit it higher.... The problem on the flop shot is that you will be required to swing diagonally on pro or higher difficulty...

Really, just play for some roll and maybe get a hole out if it is speedy....

I typically go for a shorter back swing... (Blue on the back swing....) and as fast of tempo as I can generate... this sometimes imparts a bit more back spin, but controls the disatance of the shot.... so the meter looks like half blue, then full red for tempo.... maybe try that a few times....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Old 04-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #21
Rookie

kickingguru's Arena

OVR: 6

and thank you for getting this thread back on topic.... the whole debate about Arcade vs Sim is a very old argument.... Let's face it, there are a lot of people that play both and this game provides for that.... It's customer base is well served by all modes.....
Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, feedback, and general trash talk :) To join, go there and request a spot....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »