Home

Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles

This is a discussion on Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-29-2016, 06:31 PM   #113
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Available Now on Steam, Soon For Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I had a pretty good idea the Shield version was pretty close because I remember reading a post last October from Andrew, saying that "NVIDIA was leading the Shield effort". I took that to mean that they were already at work on it?

What really surprises me in what you've said above is that the XBox One release is "imminent"... that sounds a little bit sooner than the October-ish time frame I had thought it might be!
LOL - Well the word 'Imminent" wasn't referring to the thought that it would be out in the next 3-4 weeks, just that the process is much more defined and further along then where we are at with the PS4.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #114
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
LOL - Well the word 'Imminent" wasn't referring to the thought that it would be out in the next 3-4 weeks, just that the process is much more defined and further along then where we are at with the PS4.
Okay, I'll go ahead and pencil the XBox One version of JNPG back into my October budget
Old 05-31-2016, 09:46 AM   #115
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
The hope is to have it out by the end of the year. The goal right now is to get the Shield version out, the console versions out, followed by the career mode - we are close to releasing the Shield version, and release on the Xbox is imminent, and the partnership with Sony is being worked on right now.

The career mode infrastructure is already there, and the plans for it are simply amazing, I just can't disclose them yet.

Make sure to follow us here and our SMedia sites and we try to be pretty transparent with what we are doing.
That's awesome, excited to hear this. I do read the JNPG forums regularly, so I will be on the lookout for news once it is ready to be released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 11:33 AM   #116
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

I just bought the Muirfield Village course a couple of hours ago and played the front 9. Don't let the bleached out video the Perfect Parallel has up on their facebook page fool you; the course looks much more natural and lush than what you see in that video. I think they would do themselves a service to take it down.

I had made up my mind I wasn't going to buy the course based on that video, but I saw a Vimeo video that looked more like it and read a report from DivotMaker saying the Facebook video didn't look like the course he was playing. I'm glad I did... it plays great and has very uniform and smooth frame rates. I think it's a bit pricey at $7, but who knows, they might cut it to $5 like they did after two days with Bethesda.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:13 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is interesting...!
Old 06-02-2016, 01:32 PM   #118
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

I just played my first round in the Memorial RTS tournament at OnlineGolfTours an Muirfield Village... any doubts I had about parting with 7 smackers has now been erased. I had an eagle and five birdies, yet still only shot -3. This course will sneak up and spank you... I like it!
Old 06-06-2016, 10:04 AM   #119
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
I just played my first round in the Memorial RTS tournament at OnlineGolfTours an Muirfield Village... any doubts I had about parting with 7 smackers has now been erased. I had an eagle and five birdies, yet still only shot -3. This course will sneak up and spank you... I like it!
I felt lucky to shoot a -7 combined for the OGT tourney. Such a demanding course that requires full knowledge of the fairways, the green slopes, and what's in your bag.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #120
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
I felt lucky to shoot a -7 combined for the OGT tourney. Such a demanding course that requires full knowledge of the fairways, the green slopes, and what's in your bag.
Managed -11 for 4 rounds on RTS TOUR Pro. Had over 20 birdies and 4-5 eagles, but those subtle nuances of the course kept lulling me to sleep and a bogey or double would bite me at the most inopportune time.

Going to play the JNPG PGA TOUR rounds today and tomorrow.....hoping to stay focused and really take what the course gives me and not try to take what isn't there.....that is the key with Muirfield....easily my favorite course in JNPG to date....

Xbox One Elite Controller

The Golf Club 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »