Home

PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread

This is a discussion on PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2021, 09:25 AM   #97
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PGA 2k21 Created Course Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrArlingtonBeach
Not sure how many on here still play 2K21, but I am still creating courses!

My newest is called "The Bricks & Ivy Club", and is inspired by Wrigley Field. It's an entry in a Parkland Course Design Contest over at the TGC Tours forums.
Dang Steven, you're becoming the next friendBOMBER with your prodigious release history of high quality courses of late! We played The Bricks & Ivy Club this week in the Digital Sportspage Society and it was fantastic. I see that I've missed The Bull Moose Club and the Peninsula State Park GC as well. I'll have to schedule them for our Society's tournaments next week. Your courses have such a natural, flowing feel to them. You also have a great sense of object placement and planting... nothing looks like it was just plopped down. Great work and thank your for your contributions!!
Old 09-25-2021, 07:07 AM   #98
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
Dang Steven, you're becoming the next friendBOMBER with your prodigious release history of high quality courses of late! We played The Bricks & Ivy Club this week in the Digital Sportspage Society and it was fantastic. I see that I've missed The Bull Moose Club and the Peninsula State Park GC as well. I'll have to schedule them for our Society's tournaments next week. Your courses have such a natural, flowing feel to them. You also have a great sense of object placement and planting... nothing looks like it was just plopped down. Great work and thank your for your contributions!!
Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! So glad you enjoy the courses! I absolutely love creating them, that's for sure!
Old 09-27-2021, 02:48 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

Folks at the TGC Tours forums are expression it has been removed. I suppose Barstool Sports publicized a Society event there these days...word most likely got bent on the Augusta of us. you would possibly still be ready to play it in your previous compete course list, however, it can not be hunted for.
Old 10-17-2021, 11:23 AM   #100
Just started!

Quote:
Starting work on a real course recreation of a track I am hoping to play this upcoming weekend: Madeline Island Golf Club in La Pointe, WI.

Madeline Island is the largest of the Apostle Islands, and is the only Apostle Island that is allowed to be commercially developed. Access to the island requires a 20 minute ferry ride that departs from Bayfield, WI on the mainland. The golf course is a Robert Trent Jones Sr. design, and opened for play in 1967.

It features an interesting layout that makes the most of the small plot of land that the course occupies - the entire island is just 14 miles long and 3 miles wide. For example, holes #6 and #15 share a fairway, and then split off into doglegs that head in the opposite directions. Many of the sprawling greens act as double greens for multiple holes as well. Seven of the holes feature stunning views of Lake Superior.

This will be a tricky design, and I hope to play the course this weekend to get a feel for what it looks like up close and in person. Hoping to be able to share this one out sometime soon!

Here's a real photo from one of the greens, overlooking Lake Superior:

I may be late to the thread here but I have played this course in real life and played it on the game this morning and I had to comment on how great a job you did. Really impressive and we'll done.
Old 10-17-2021, 07:08 PM   #101
Just started!

Quote:
Well, I'm still making new courses on 2K21, and my newest is a fictional one set in Wisconsin's Door County peninsula.

Cherry Bluffs features elevation changes, strategically placed bunkers, tree-lined fairways, and intermittent water hazards to test your game.

The course measures over 7,200 yards from the tips.

Here's the working cherry orchard you see on your drive in:

This is the double green shared by holes 9 and 18:

Wave to campers at the State Park just off of hole 12:

Hole 14 features a great view of the lighthouse:
Just played this course. Well done, the holes along the lake look amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2022, 08:59 PM   #102
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Hi all!

I know it's been a while, but I am still plugging away at creating new courses in PGA Tour 2K21. My newest release, just out a couple days ago, is called "Lothmoor Abbey". Set on the rolling property of an old monastery, Lothmoor Abbey offers a fun and exciting round for golfers of all skill levels. This par-72 layout stretches to just under 7,000 yards from the tips.

Book your tee time today!

Read more info about the course here: https://tgctours.proboards.com/threa...ey-tour-worthy
Old 03-03-2022, 01:10 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1nn3s0taMan
Just played this course. Well done, the holes along the lake look amazing.
I just played Cherry Bluffs, pretty good! I scored a -10 and won some money for my guy.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 03-19-2022, 07:20 PM   #104
Rookie

Yngwie Swain's Arena

More Amish Courses

Long Time, no see! I have completed Three other courses.

The Amish Isles is a 6,054 yard, Par 73 water-laden course that includes a par 5, 527 yard 2nd hole that features a 200-plus water hazard guarding the front of the green.

The Amish Oasis Country Club is a close to eight-thousand yard par 76 with massive drop-offs into water hazards and four par 5's (ranging from 545 to 633 yards)

and

Rabbit Falls National is a Par 70, 6,626 from-the-back-tee course that features a Par 4, 441 yard Hole 6 that features another 150-yard guarded water front and an AMAZING waterfall behind the green with a pool to guard

psn: Amish_guy_in_MN

Last edited by Yngwie Swain; 03-19-2022 at 07:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »