Home

Cleveland Rocks----an NHL 10 Dynasty

This is a discussion on Cleveland Rocks----an NHL 10 Dynasty within the Hockey Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Cleveland Rocks----an NHL 10 Dynasty

Nice little idea to bring Cleveland back to the NHL, despite the fact you have two professional teams now with the Lake Erie Monsters and the Renegades.

At least you won the Home Opener.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
Nice little idea to bring Cleveland back to the NHL, despite the fact you have two professional teams now with the Lake Erie Monsters and the Renegades.

At least you won the Home Opener.
I know about the Monsters. But, I wanted to "play with the big boys" of the NHL.

Since I'm new to this whole NHL video game thing, and IRL there's no NHL team in C-town (not including the Bluejackets), this is turning into a fun experience. If only---------I could put a real logo at center ice AND get a real name for the Q (Not "EA Sports Arena)------it would be soo much better!!!

Also, I need to learn how to post in-game pics here. I'm real happy with how I designed the uni's, but can't share with you all. Tips would be great fellas!

Took a break from playing to setup Christmas lights. I'll be back soon!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
Banned

Cleveland drops to 1-3 after loss to Carolina

CLE---The Renegades lost to the Hurricanes, 3-2, in Cleveland Monday night, in front of another sellout crowd at Quicken Loans Arena.

Tim Gleason and Matt Cullen scored for Carolina, with Cullen scoring two goals, while Patrick Kane and Ryan Getzlaf scored for Cleveland, who dropped to 1-3 in their new season.

Kane scored first in the first period, followed by two unanswered goals by Gleason and Cullen.

The score remained 2-1 after two, with no scores by either team in that period.

In the third, the Renegades got a short-handed goal by Getzlaf to tie it up at 2-2. With 6 minutes remaining in the game, Cullen scored his second of the night which turned out to be the game winner. Carolina is now 2-0 against Cleveland, and are 3-1 overall.

Next up for Cleveland is hosting the Florida Panthers, who are also 3-1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
Pro

HeroWorship's Arena

OVR: 5

This dynasty isn't very realistic. There would never be a sold-out game for a hockey team in Cleveland.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroWorship
This dynasty isn't very realistic. There would never be a sold-out game for a hockey team in Cleveland.

You're a funny guy.

Haven't had a chance lately to play. Holidays are a b****.

I'll continue when I can, for those that actually care, lolol.....
Old 12-17-2010, 10:25 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17

Can totally understand that.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Haven't had a chance lately to play. Holidays are a b****.

I'll continue when I can, for those that actually care, lolol.....[/quote]

We care and yes the holidays make it tough to get games in. You just have to get games in when you can, but I'm following your team, keep up the good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #16
Banned

Update:

I simmed to January 2nd, and played that game, hosting the Canadiens. Datsyuk actually scored a hat trick in the win, 4-1.

Right now, I only have two victories as played, but thru simming, my record is 22-15, first place in the Southeast Division. Overall, games I've played are 2 wins, 8 losses.

I can't seem to win anymore. The CPU seems to score at will on two-on-one's, as well as breakaways.

My defense stinks, as now it's showing that I really don't know HOW to play this game.

Pro difficulty, mostly default sliders, "current". Only adjustment I've made is lowering pass accuracy to zero to get more icing calls.

I've searched these forums for NHL 10 sliders, as well as tips, and tried them all. But so far, nothing is helping.

Typical game goes like this: CPU scores in the first, then me, then CPU, CPU,CPU.

Most user-played games end with scores like 4-1, 5-2. 6-2, and so on.

In short, the dynasty's still going, but I've gone from "more than excited" to play a game to "meh, I know what's gonna happen, so why bother?" mode.

I'll keep ya'll informed.

In the meantime, time to play my Buckeyes dynasty in NCAA football-----the Rose Bowl, vs. Oregon (again!!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Hockey Dynasties »