Home

The Lombardi Trophy PS4 League

This is a discussion on The Lombardi Trophy PS4 League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: The Lombardi Trophy PS4 League

Teams updated and Just need two teams in the AFC East and one team in the AFC North and NFC East.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElmann90
Yea I mean I still like being able to switch defenders and undercutting routes with my DBs but at the same time if my opponent can't do it either I should be able to expose the opponent just as much as they expose me

Kinda wish I took the Seahawks now lol. Sherman and Earl could stop anything with no help from me
Stay out of the NFC West....lol
Old 12-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludus Addictus
Ok I support the no switching rule because it forces you to read and play football as it should be played. Also will this be like a connected online franchise career
It should be just like an online connected franchise career. I think we'll all start at 0 legacy points by creating new coaches so coaching traits are even. What do you think about that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #36
Rookie

SElmann90's Arena

OVR: 0

Definitely agree
Old 12-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
It should be just like an online connected franchise career. I think we'll all start at 0 legacy points by creating new coaches so coaching traits are even. What do you think about that?
Yea I like that alot, Hopefully this last because I was part of one of the Most organized leagues and I've been looking for one that can last multiple maddens.

Also how soon till we can get a trade thread? Just so everyone knows Stafford is on the Block for a Mobile QB and a Speed Rusher or DB
Old 12-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludus Addictus
Yea I like that alot, Hopefully this last because I was part of one of the Most organized leagues and I've been looking for one that can last multiple maddens.

Also how soon till we can get a trade thread? Just so everyone knows Stafford is on the Block for a Mobile QB and a Speed Rusher or DB
It should last until next years game comes out and my NCAA Dynasty runs year round also. We'll probably go through some users, but if we can keep a good core group together that's all we can really ask for IMO.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #39
MVP

Regarding the Tade Block thread, we're really at the mercy of Millinium who is a mod here and makes all the subforums. I've got two PMs into him and it usually takes a while to get one up. He'll get to it and I don't want to harass the guy.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #40
Rookie

jdawg26's Arena

OVR: 0

PSN User Name: jdawg26
Team #1: Seahawks
Team #2: Colts
Team #3: Bengals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »