Home

OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

This is a discussion on OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2015, 10:44 PM   #289
Rookie

Leeb0Y's Arena

OVR: 0
new league forming

I am currently putting a brand new league together at this point in the season for one goal. Finding players who love to play madden, wether it's the middle of the season or in the offseason when real games aren't on. Looking for players that just love football. Regardless of skill or age. This league is for everyone, as long as we have fun and treat each other and the game of madden/football with respect. This is also a feeling out process for when the time comes for madden 16. Players in this installment of madden will get their spot immediately in madden 16. The future of this league depends on the players participating within it. Think you can offer some good quality to this league? Send me a message with a contact number. I'll ask you a few questions and bring you up to speed if I see that you're someone I see being a key contributor in helping build a new league into something great. Can't wait to hear from you. Let's get started.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:10 PM   #290
Rookie

Re: OFFICIAL "I'm looking for a XBOX ONE Madden league" Thread

GT: MLG imma real g, in several leagues already, looking for another. Sim or nonsim I don't mind, just want another league to join. also have groupme. preferred if you messaged me on Xbox, as I don't check OS much.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:29 AM   #291
Pro

Stillmatic Kyd hit me up if u have a lg going already once that is using sliders and have speed thresehold down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 05:25 AM   #292
Pro

if you looking for a lg hit me up on here i have one by myself year 2 wk 4. so every 1 is open besides titans.
Stillmatic Kyd I'm be advancing every other day until i get some players. not looking to fill it up just 8-12 players will do half in each conference
Old 04-12-2015, 11:54 PM   #293
Pro

Have a lg opening up Get at me Stillmatic Kyd. I'll send you invite 31 teams open. in Wk 1 already so every one free besides Detroit Lions.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:24 PM   #294
Rookie

killacam96's Arena

OVR: 1

Dfrazier8 we have 6 openings in our league PM me
Old 04-17-2015, 04:20 PM   #295
Rookie

Looking to start a new, highly competitive league. This one will not be for the madden purist or those that think madden is a simulator.only the best combo players should join. By combo I mean you need to be good at PvP but also be very adept at developing your team across multiple years of the franchise. Here are some of the parameters for this league:

Will be run by newly created coaches only.
Will start with a fantasy draft.
All madden, 7 minute. no accelerated clock.
no rules during PvP or CPU games.

The only rule is that there will be a Maximum of 3 CPU game restarts per season (no matter the reason). After that your CPU games will be simmed

No CPU trades with the exception of some controled/ordered events.
Human trading will be allowed.
No salary cap.

Free agency will be run like the draft. Bcuz of no salary cap, you can outbid anyone so we will have a 'lottery' type thing before the season to establish the order in which free agents will be selected (this wont be very important once you start developing your team).

48 hour advance unless you request more time for legitimate reason..

Difficult to schedule or inactive players will not be tollerated. If you don't love to play madden...don't join this league.

Im not looking to fill up the league. it would be great to have 8-12 (but not more than 16) players and will spread out the teams across divisions and conferences as evenly as possible. if there is only 4 teams, we can all pile in the NFC East....ect. I will be the Cowboys!

Will use Groupme to Communicate/schedule

Depending on response, we will start this league as soon as possible..

This league will not agree with most of the people here. However, if you think it sounds like fun, hit me up by private message here or on XBOX ONE.....MY Gamertag is : TexxasAggie911.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2015, 11:55 PM   #296
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Kind of need to be a supporter before u advertise and start a league on OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »